🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)

(Drumroll Please!🥁, That's right it is time for a chapter special! We just wanted to thank all of the readers for getting us this far. Also, we really want to thank all of you for the 300+ votes on this story. We really do appreciate it. So to celebrate our 1000+ reads we give you the story of how Oikawa, Yua, Iwaizumi, and Kiyomi met! Enjoy ^_^)

(P.S: This chapter takes place before all the drama happens.)

"Mom, Dad! I'm leaving now." I say as I walk out the door to my house.

I begin my long walk to school and once I arrive I spot a tall brown-haired male surrounded by a group of girls.

"Oikawa!" I shout to the brown-haired male.

Oikawa quickly excuses himself from the many females and walks towards me leaving many of his fangirls with a scowl on their face.

"Kiyo-chan?" Oikawa questioned. "Where's Yua?"

"Huh? I thought she was here already."

"NO YOU IDIOT!" Yua yells as she walked through the school gates alongside Iwaizumi. 

"Yua-chan, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa called out to the two teenagers, catching their attention.

The four of us grouped together and began our walk to class.

"You know... I used to think Iwaizumi was gay when we were younger." Oikawa says out of the blue.

"Tooru, don't tell me you're coming out of the closet?" Yua asked. "Damnit! Here's your 5 dollars, Iwaizumi." 

Yua pulled out the money from her school bag and handed it to Iwaizumi who hand a smug grin on his face. Tooru on the other hand looked at the two in disbelief.

"I-I'm not gay!" He exclaimed. "More so, why are you two betting weather or not I am gay?!"

"What's the use of complaining now? We made this bet over ten years ago." Yua states as she walks into the classroom.

"FOR THAT LONG?!" Oikawa yells as he walks to his seat.

"Shut up Shittykawa! You're being too loud!" Said Iwaizumi as he also entered the class.

I laughed as I trailed into the classroom and sat in my seat. "That brings back old memories." I said thinking back to when we were younger.

"Yeah." Yua sighed with a small smile. "Kiyomi, we've known each other for how many years? 13?"

"Yep."

"Jeez, I feel so old just thinking back to when we all met." Yua whines.

"Remember how Oikawa cried when Yua went to Tokyo without telling us." I say.

"I did not." Oikawa says in shock. "I was simply surprised by her suddenly leaving."

"Sure..." Yua says sarcastically.

"Everything was so much fun back then." I say as the three of them nod their heads in agreement.

🌹13 Years Ago🌹

⁓3rd Person POV⁓

Inside a decent-sized home, there was a man sitting on the couch watching the latest volleyball tournament, a woman in the kitchen washing the dishes, and a small child gripping onto their mother's leg.

"Mama, I want to help." Said a brown-haired with big green eyes as she stared at her mother.

The child's mother sighed with a peaceful small as she bent down to the girl's level. "Kiyomi, why don't you go outside and play? You should go make friends. I'm sure it'll be fun." The woman says.