🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

Hearing Sara's words I immediately dashed out of the cafeteria, ignoring Sara's calls as I ran down the hall. Never once did I flatter or stop until I heard soft cries coming from around the corner, and that's where they were. That's where Oikawa and Yua were.

Yua was being held in Oikawa's arms as tears streamed down her face. 

It's been a while... Since I've seen Yua's mask break.

"Yua..." I quietly call out to the taller female whose eyes widened as she turned to me. 

"Kiyomi." Yua muttered.

"Yua... What happened?" I said with a look that seemed as if I was about to cry.

"Kiyomi!" Sara yelled as she dashed down the hall behind me. "Where did y-" She said before turning to see Oikawa and Yua.

"Ha. I guess it is about time I told the entire story huh?" Yua said as she wiped her tears. "But, I'm not gonna say anything if Iwaizumi's not here. That bastard can't run from the truth forever."

"Should I tell him to meet us somewhere?" 

"Yeah." Yua replied. "Tell him to meet us on the rooftop."

"Okay."

🌹🌹🌹

Now that all five of us were together, Yua finally decided to speak.

"I ended up finding out a bit too much information last year..." Yua says. "And that may have caused me to get in a bit o- scratch that, a lot of trouble this year. It took me a bit to connect the dots, but, those papers..." She says, pointing to the documents in Oikawa's hands. "They aren't mine, they're Kimi's."

"Ehh!" Sara, Oikawa, and I said simultaneously.

"Last year, Kimi had a child, well, she didn't have the child since it was aborted, but, she was going to have a kid." Yua state while leaning against the rooftop door beside Oikawa.

"Not to be nosey, but do you know who the father was?" Sara asked.

"Yep. The father was Trevor."

"What?!"

"I'm surprised, Sara, I actually thought you would figure this out before me." Yua said while laughing a bit.

"Who's Trevor?" Oikawa asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, he's a friend of Sara's." I answered.

"Kiyomi... Do you really think that the first time you saw Trevor was this year?" Yua asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Last year. The boy that was making out with Yuki."

"Oi Yua-" Iwaizumi spoke.

"What? Are you going to tell me not to bring "that" up? Huh?" Yua asked him with a look of anger. "Well let me tell you something. The moment you started dating Yuki was the moment Kiyomi had tried to give up on you!"

"Yua-"

"What?! It's not my fault that he was too blinded by the beauty of the painting to see it's true meaning!" Yua yelled. "He wants to just act like he was never cheated on and just hope for the best. Newsflash! Life doesn't work that way! You can either grow up and face the situation head-on, or you can forever stay in the dark and hope to find a candle to light your way! It's your choice Iwaizumi, so what are you going to choose?"

I turned to my boyfriend, anticipating his answer.

"I was going to ask a question, but it seems that you have your hands full giving us all speeches on life. But other than that, continue." Iwaizumi said with an eye roll as Yua gave him a small smile.