🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

"Kiyomi sweetie is everything alright?" My mother asked as I finished my food. 

"Mom... What is love really supposed to be?" 

"Huh? Well umm, it's sort of complicated... Actually, it's not." My mom said while her eyes gazed off elsewhere.

"What do you mean?"

"What I meant was if you love someone... You would do more for them than you would for yourself. If you love someone you would take a stand for them if they were right or wrong. Well, at least that's what I think love is." My mom told me as she stared off in a different direction.

"Oh." I replied before going back to my room.

Once I opened the door to my room I went straight to my desk and started writing again.

🌹🌹🌹

After practice was done me and Yua sped over to the boy's gym. There we spotted Iwaizumi putting up volleyballs with the rest of his team. I immediately rushed over to him and told him everything I saw happen between Yuki and the boy.

At that moment Iwaizumi spoke. "You must have seen wrong." He said before going back to what he was doing.

"But-"

"Yuki isn't like that." Iwaizumi stated.

"That's funny..." Yua said. "Last I checked Yuki was just a rip off Kiyomi."

"Yua don't say that."

"Why?" Yua asked. "I'm only painting a picture for those who are blind."

"Oi Yua-" Iwaizumi said before getting cut off.

"What you don't like what I said? That's too bad because it's obviously true. You're too blinded by the beauty of the painting to see what it's meaning is." Yua told Iwaizumi. "The truth is that Yuki is cheating on you. Now you can either believe us or we're leaving."

"Then leave." Iwaizumi said.

My eyes widened at his choice while Yua just grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the gym.

"He's not ready to accept reality." Yua said to me.

And with that 3 weeks went by... During that time Iwaizumi hadn't said a word to any of us. Oh, Oikawa and Kimi broke up though I don't know what happened after they broke up Yua and Oikawa began talking once again. 

Also after those 3 weeks, Yuki broke up with Iwaizumi because she had to go to a fashion school abroad and so Iwaizumi finally started talking to us all but he made us promise that we wouldn't bring up Yuki. And so we didn't, but to this day Iwaizumi still doesn't know that Yuki was cheating on him... 

Umm well, I guess that's all... I don't know how to end this entry because it's been at least 2 years so sorry about that, but I'll make sure to start writing more often.

Love,

Saito Kiyomi 

🌹🌹🌹

I drop the pen and let out a long sigh as I climb into bed. Right then the phone rings. I pick up the phone to see whose calling and it turns out to be Yua. As soon as I answer Yua is already talking.

"Yua I can't understand what you're saying slow down."

Yua took a breath in before saying "WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO!"

Once I heard those words I jumped out of my bed. "Really?! When?" I asked.

"In July, it's for our summer training camp." Yua replied.