🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

What the hell did I do?!

Did I really just tell Iwaizumi to meet me at the Sakura tree?!

Why?!

I must be losing my mind!

I didn't think this through at all!

And it seems that pacing back and forth in my room doesn't help the situation so I flop down on my bed. 

Okay. Let's think this through Kiyomi. Today I have a meet-up with Iwaizumi because of my impulsive actions on the bus. 

Yay me.

But rather than pitying myself, I have to figure out what I'm going to say to Iwaizumi. Why did I even tell him to meet me? Oh, I told him to meet me so I can act selfishly!

YES! So that's where I'll start! First I'll confess my feelings for him, then I'll force him to go out with me... How would I force him? Oooh, maybe I can bribe him with a lifetime of Godzilla themed items?! But if that doesn't work, then what?

AHHH! I don't have time to think about this. I have less than 30 minutes until I'm supposed to meet him.

Whatever we'll just act confident and bold. Yeah, a bold and confident Kiyomi... Who doesn't love that?

I hop out of my bed and head to my shower before changing into a nice looking change of clothes.

You don't have to look fancy for him Kiyomi. You're not trying to win his heart, you're trying to dominant him.

I grab my phone and wallet from my dresser and head downstairs to see yet again, an empty house. 

My parents must be working again.

Without wasting a second more, I walk to the front door, slip on my shoes, and began my trek to the Sakura tree. To my surprise, by the time I got there, Iwaizumi was already and scrolling through his phone.

"Did you wait long?" I asked catching his attention.

"No, not really." Iwaizumi replied while putting his phone in his pocket. "So why did you call me out?"

"So we can talk."

"Oh, now you want to talk?"

Ouch. That one hurt. It was like an arrow straight to my heart.

I sigh. "Iwaizumi... I feel tired." I stare up at the taller male with fierce eyes. "I feel tired of being the nice shy girl who let's everyone have their way with her. From now on I'm going to be bold and confident, and guess what! You're my first victim! So listen up I don't want any interruptions while I talk, I only want your attention, got it?!"

Iwaizumi stared at me with a shocked look before nodding his head and shutting his mouth.

"Okay. First things first. I have had a crush on you since we were kids, so seeing you date Yuki last year made me feel jealous even though I didn't know. Also, if you two aren't dating, then don't go kissing her in the boys' gym afterschool. And yes, I did see that kiss." I say while glaring at the male. "Second things second. From this moment toward, we are a couple. You don't get a say in this because you seem to have a thing for pretty girls with a personality complex. Boys like that don't get a say in things. So just be happy, because you're my new boyfriend! Third things third... Um... Oh no! I didn't think this far ahead! What do I say?!" I exclaim, my cheeks turning red as the embarrassment from my actions starts to come back to me.

"Kiyomi?" Iwaizumi calls out to me and I immediately turn my head away.

"I-I didn't p-plan this far ahead... Still! That doesn't change the thing that I just said! You're still my boyfriend, got it?!" I yelled as I point a finger at him in an accusing manner.

Iwaizumi just laughed and gave me a huge smile. "I thought I was going to be the one to say 'Let's date' or something."

"S-so... Now what?" I asked, getting shy all of a sudden.

"Now, we date."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. It sounds cooler in my head."

I smile. "You know. Sometimes you have these really cute moments where my heart can't help but flutter."

"You make it sound like we've been dating for years already."

"We may have not been dating, but I did have a crush on you all that time."

"Speaking of which, how long have you had a crush on me?"

"..."

"Kiyomi?"

"At least 11 years..."

With that Iwazumi broke into laughter.

"It's not funny!"

"No, sorry, my bad. I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at myself. I'm just now realizing why your behavior around me was so strange compared to other people." Iwaizumi said, regaining his composure.

"Okay then. Explain why you asked me on a date a couple months ago. Or kissed me in your bedroom. Or asked me on a second date which was terrible by the way!"

"That's simple. I liked you. I wanted to show affection, but I guess it wasn't obvious enough."

I started to feel my face heat up. "O-oh."

"Idiot."

"My grades are fine."

"You're barely passing English." 

"Who told you that?!"

"Yua."

"You two are too good of friends. You never take me to go see action movies. It's always Yua and Oikawa."

"I didn't think you liked those types of movies anyway."

"Well, I mean I don't, but it's the thought that counts."

"So what movies do you enjoy?"

"Horror!" I shouted with sparkling eyes.

Iwaizumi looked a bit surprised, but nonetheless, he smiled. "Then let's go watch a horror movie."

"Wait right now?!"

My question was answered when Iwaizumi grabbed onto my wrist and began dragging me back down the hill, and away from the Sakura tree.

"I bet this date will be fun." I said with a smile.

I bet it will since it's just Iwaizumi and I.