🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

If I was being honest, writing down what happened back then really helps me. I used to feel like I was being suffocated by these problems, but now it feels like the weight has been lifted off my shoulders.   

I had a sudden urge to pick up the pen and start writing again, but something was holding me back. And I knew exactly what it was...

🌹1 Year Ago🌹

Soon after Kimi left us for Yuki our first year of high school ended and we were now a year older and supposedly wiser. The second year of high school started out pretty peaceful, well at least until Sara transferred...

"I want everyone's attention," The teacher said as he clapped his hands causing everyone to turn their attention to him. "Today we have a new student. I want you all to treat them with the utmost respect." Then the teacher turned his head to the door before saying "You can come in now."

The door opens to reveal a female with long brown hair and dark blue eyes. She had amazing looks and seemed really smart too. The female graceful walked to stand beside the teacher and gave the class a 90° bow.

That's when the female started to speak. "Hello, my name is Inoue Sara. Please take care of me."

 The female whose name turned out to be Inoue was assigned to sit next to me. Shortly after Inoue transferred me and her became friends. This also leads to Inoue meeting Oikawa, Yua, and Iwaizumi. Yua and Inoue quickly became friends due to their love for mischievousness. Oikawa and Inoue became friends through their love of volleyball, which also leads to their challenges against one another to see who the better setter. And last but not least Inoue and Iwaizumi became friends through their love for Godzilla.

Everything was calm until winter came...

"Yua-chan." Oikawa called out as he ran over to me and Yua with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" Yua responded back curious as to why Oikawa had called her.

Oikawa's eyes gleamed with excitement while he talked. "What if I told you I have a girlfriend?" Oikawa asked Yua.

Me, being the worried friend I am immediately turned my head to Yua to see if she was okay but when I looked at her face it seemed like she didn't even care.

'Yua is wearing a mask... A mask that was so fragile it could break at the slightest touch...'

"What would you want me to say?" Yua questioned Oikawa as he gave a surprising look at the question she asked him.

We all remained silent for a moment until Yua spoke again. "If you have nothing else to say I'll be leaving now." Yua said as she walked off.

Oikawa stood there shocked as to what just happened. I wasn't so sure but I thought I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes. I quickly dropped that thought when the bell rung signaling that it was time for class.

When I got to my classroom I quickly took note of how Inoue seemed distressed. Though I couldn't tell why so I decided not to mention it. That day passed on slowly until it was time for lunch. Per-usual me, Inoue, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Yua sat down at the same table. 

Today was different though. Inoue didn't say a word which was strange seeing how she was always talking to Yua when they saw each other. And speaking of Yua she looks exhausted. Oikawa on the other hand showed no emotions which was strange seeing how he was always using that fake smile of his. And Iwaizumi looked just as bothered by the situation as I was.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? Your depressed attitudes are ruining my lunch." Iwaizumi stated.

"Umm Iwaizumi-san?" A shy sounding voice called out as I turned my attention over to a female with wavey black hair tied in a ponytail.