🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

Yua and Aia continued to stare one another down until Aia spoke. "You know what, I like your attitude." 

"I like yours as well" Yua replied. 

"I am Aia Kita. What's your name?" Aia asked.

"I'm Yua Amano, and that's Kiyomi Saito." Said Yua as she pointed to me.

"Hey, so about that date... Who's going with Kuroo?"Aia asked again.

"Ah, sorry about that. I honestly didn't know he was your boyfriend or anything." Yua stated while bowing slightly.

That's when Aia broke out in a fit of laughter. "H-how c-can that rooster possibly be my b-boyfriend?!" Aia said between laughs.

"You're right! How can a rooster get a girlfriend?!" Yua said as she also began to laugh.

"U-umm, you guys that isn't very-"

"I'm still right here you know." Kuroo reminded the two girls.

Aia and Yua calmly stood up while Yua grabbed my arm. "You ruined it rooster." They said together before the three of us walked off.

As we all walked to a different part of the building Yua and Aia kept whispering to each other. Though I couldn't hear what they were saying I knew that they were planning something so I decided to keep my guard up.

After a while of walking we ended up outside of the building.

"HEY HEY HEY! AIAAAAA!" A very loud voice called out to Aia.

"Bokuto-san, you're being too loud." Another voice said.

"I just want to go home." A depressed voice stated.

"Kenma-kun.." Some female sighed.

"Why am I here with you guys of all people?" A girl asked.

"Will you all just shut up!" Another girl shouted.

A "Tch" came out of Aia's mouth as she turned around to meet the faces of 6 people.

"Hang on a second." Aia said to us before she walked over to a male with white hair that had black streaks running through it.

"BOKUTO!!! SHUT UP YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!" Aia shouts while hitting the boy with white and black hair.

"Ouch Aiaaaa" Bokuto whined.

"Aia, you can't possibly say that Bokuto is being too loud. Also, I'm sure Akaashi just told him he was too loud." Said a female with long brown hair. She was so beautiful she could be a model with those amazing looks.

"Zoey-san don't say that otherwise, Aia will get mad." Another female warned. She had short black hair and seemed awful shy.

"Kenma can we leave now." A girl with mid-length brown hair and purplish-pink eyes asked.

"We might as well, I don't want to stay here any longer." The boy named Kenma replied.

And with that, the two walked away. Who knows where they went.

"Anyways Aia, who are those two?" Asked the model-like female named Zoey.

"Huh? Oh, that's Yua and Kiyomi." Aia said.

"H-hi everyone."

"Yo." Yua greeted.

"Hi, I'm Hanami Suzuki." Said the girl with short black hair as she introduced herself.

"Oh, a flower!" I blurted out.

A bright blush came over my face as I immediately apologized for my actions.

"N-no it's okay really." Hanami said.

"Yeah, you shouldn't apologize since Hanami is a really beautiful flower." Bokuto stated proudly.

Hanami's face turned red at the sudden compliment from Bokuto while the boy named Akaashi spoke up.

"Hello, my name is Akaashi Keiji, nice to meet you both." 

"Nice to meet you too." I bowed.

"Likewise." Yua said.

"Oh right, the two who left early were Kenma Kozume and Aki Kimura." Aia said.

"Hey!" The model-like female shouted. "My name's Zoey Ito."

"Hello." I said to everyone.

"So what school do you guys go to?" Yua asked.

"Akaashi, Bokuto, Zoey, and Hanami all go to Fukurodani Academy while Kenma, Kuroo, Aki, and I all go to Nekoma High." Aia states. "Where do you guys go to school?"

"Aoba Johsai High, we're on the girls' volleyball team." 

"Oh, me too! What position do you guys play? I'm the Libero." Hanami said excitedly.

"Yua's a setter and I'm a Wing Spiker!"

"I don't play volleyball." Aia commented.

"Huh? Wait then how are you here?" Yua asked her.

"I'm only here because a certain someone told the coach that I wanted to be the manager for the Boys Volleyball Club." Said Aia who seemed very irritated.

Zoey began to whistle while looking away from Aia. She must have done something to make Aia mad. 

"Oh wait, Kiyomi. Where's Sara?" Yua asked.

Where is Sara? I haven't seen her since we got off the bus. "I don't know" I replied.

Yua then said, "Should we go find her?" 

"Sure I guess."

After that, we said our goodbyes to everyone and went off to find Sara. We searched inside the building for a couple of minutes before heading back outside to see if she was in the courtyard. There she was, standing at the bottom of the hill staring dreamily at something I failed to notice.

"SARA-SAN!" I shouted.

Sara's eyes widened in horror and I gave a questioning look before turning to see what she was staring at. I made a huge mistake. At the top of the hill the was a volleyball team, but not just any volleyball team. It was Karasuno. 

Then I looked beside me to see that Yua had a worried expression on her face. "Kiyomi... We messed up. Big time." Yua said.

"What now?"

"Let's run and act like this never happened." Yua whispered sarcastically... I think.

"S-Sara-san..." Sugawara mumbled.

"Uh-oh." Said Yua. "Is it too late for us to run?"

I watched as Sara took a step back away from the scene before she dashed off in a different direction. As soon as she ran off Sugawara followed behind her. 

"Well, this ought to be something." A feminine voice said behind me.

I whipped my head around to see a girl with bright pink eyes and light brown hair smirking at me and Yua.

"How's it going Yua-san, Kiyomi-san?" The girl said.

I turned and whispered to Yua "Who is that?"