🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

"Who is Sara?" The boy named Nishinoya asked.  

"She was originally the manager until Kiyoko took her place." Someone responded. "Oh right my name is Sawamura Daichi but you can call me Daichi. Over there is Sugawara and Shimizu. The tall blond and the boy standing next him are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Oh, and those 3 Boys are Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita. And the blond female over there is Yachi." Daichi says while he points to each person. 

"Ahh! So Sara was the person everyone said was Suga-san's girlfriend!" Tanaka shouted.

"What?! Who says that?!" Sugawara asked as his cheeks turned red.

"See! He didn't deny it." Tanaka said.

"Huh?"

"Sugawara was practically Sara's boyfriend during their first year but both of them were too shy to say anything." Shimizu told me.

"Oh... OHH! So you're Sara's- I mean umm it seems that you all know more about her than I ever could. She doesn't tell me much about her life... So I was wondering, could you guys help me find out what is wrong with Sara?"

"Sure I'll help you, but in exchange, I have some questions." Sugawara said to me.

"Right, but I may not be much help."

"That's fine I'll take what I can get." He says. "You already know that Sara originally went to Karasuno during her 1st year of high school, so I don't have to start from the beginning... I don't even know that much about Sara. She never really spoke about herself. What I do know is that Sara actually comes from a rich family. Her mother is the vice president of a hospital while her father runs a business but I remember her telling me that her dad's business was going to launch in China. I also know that Sara was raised differently from most. She was never very social as a child due to her always studying. That's probably why she's so smart. That's basically everything I knew about her personal life. " Sugawara finishes.

"That's all I know too." Shimizu says.

"Ah, thanks I really do appreciate you telling me. I didn't know any of this information until now."

"Glad we could be of assistance." Shimizu replied.

"Can I ask that question now?" Sugawara asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you know why she switched schools without saying a word to us beforehand?" He questioned.

"Sorry, I don't know anything about that." I said while frowning a bit. "I wish I could be of more help."

"No, it's fine. Maybe we can meet up again." Sugawara stated.

"Ah, hopefully, but I'm going to a training camp in Tokyo 3 weeks from now."

That's when Shimizu and Sugawara gave me a surprised look before Sugawara says "We are too."

"Really?! That's great! This way you can see Sara too."

"Right" Sugawara says happily.

'He must really like Sara...'

"The sunset looks really nice Saito-san." Nishinoya says as he walks toward me.

"Sunset?" I said while I check the time on my phone. "It's already 5:00 pm! I have to go!" I shout as I hop onto my bike and said quick goodbyes to everyone.

I began to pedal my way home and once I arrived I immediately went to my bed and slept.

3 days quickly passed by which meant the Tokyo training camp was three days closer. So here I am, sitting in class waiting for the last minute to pass by so I can go to volleyball practice. I start to count down the seconds until the bell rings.

5...

4...

3...

2...

And finally...

1...

DING DING DING DONG (Editor: Is that actually how those bells sounds???) 

Finally! The bell rung was students began to rush out of the classroom. I on the other hand silently wait for Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Yua.

For some reason, I kept getting a bad feeling that something big was going to happen. All four of us walked down the halls as we made small talk until it was time for us to go separate ways. Iwaizumi and Oikawa went to the boy's gym while me and Yua went to the girl's gym and got changed in the locker room.

Once me and Yua walked out of the locker room Kimi was there waiting for us with a happy grin on her face, too happy. Walking passing Kimi me and Yua were going to join the practice with the rest of the team. That was until Kimi called us.

"Yua-chan, Kiyomi-chan!" Kimi said a bit too loud.

I turned to look back at Kimi while Yua stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"Yes Kimi"

"Follow me, I have a surprise for both of you." Kimi says as she ushered us towards her.

"And why do you think I want a surprise from you?" Yua asked her.

"Because you of all people should be happy with this surprise." Kimi states. "Don't worry it won't kill you."

Yua sighs before following Kimi, and if Yua goes I am going too. I quickly caught up to the two as I was lead out of the building. Suddenly Kimi stopped walking causing me and Yua to make and abrupt stop.

"Okay, you can come out now." Kimi says.

Then a black haired female came into my view with a small smirk on her face. "How's it going Yua?" The female said as she walked over to me and Yua.

"What the hell are you doing in Japan Yuki?" Yua asked with a very pissed off expression.

"Eh? Is it wrong to want to see my beloved sister?" Yuki asked while pouting a bit.

"What sister? We've already said that we refused to accept the fact that we're related in anyway." Yua says. "So I'll ask again... What the hell are you doing her Yuki?"

"Tch" was the only thing I heard from Yuki before her cutesy acted faded. "Only at home should family matters be discussed, and I only came back to take what's mine." Yuki said before looking at me. "Something that rightfully belonged to me, but was stolen."

"Please speak Japanese. You are in Japan." Yua stated.

"I've come back to get my boyfriend before this little fiend here tries to steal him." Yuki says as she points to me.

"Hey Yuki, watch your mouth. Don't talk about Kiyomi like that." Yua says darkly.

"Oh? If I continue, what will happen Yua?" Kimi asked. "You already know that if you try to hurt me your father will be very upset with you."

Yua gave Yuki an amused expression before saying "As you said earlier... Only at home should we discuss our family matters."