🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

Sara walks up to Kimi with her eyes overshadowed by her bangs. When Sara got in front of Kimi she reached her arm out and placed it on her shoulder before whispering something in Kimi's ear. After Sara was done talking she walks toward me and Yua who were standing by the gym door waiting for her.

"Inoue-san are you ready to go?"  

"For the last time, I told you to call me Sara." She replied.

My face turned bright red by the thought of being on first name bases.

"R-right"

"Never mind that let's just go already." Yua says as she grows tired of waiting on me and Sara.

Suddenly Kimi flips the basket on volleyballs while screaming. Me and Yua quickly look back at the scene while Sara continues to walk away. Yua turns around and drags Sara back into the gym.

Sara tries to get Yua's grip off of her but to no avail, she failed "Noooo, Yua don't make me go back to her." Sara whines while trying to drag her feet.

Yua turns back to Sara giving her a cold and intimidating glare before speaking.

"You caused this mess with whatever you whispered to her a moment ago. So you need to fix it." Yua the turns back to Kimi only to see volleyballs scatted around and a broken basket. She snaps her head back in the direction of Yua with a face of irritation before talking once more. "She broke the basket for our volleyballs... Sara Inoue if you don't fix the mess, I will personally make sure you visit an early grave."

You could practically see Sara trembling from a mile away.

Sara then put one of her hands up to her forehead and her body became stiff as she shouted "Y-yes ma'am!"

'They remind me of someone'

Sara begins to walk back in the direction of Kimi only to have glares shot at her.

"You know, I didn't come back over here for you to give your hateful glares to me." Sara states in a matter-of-fact like tone.

Kimi looks to the sides before she replies "Piss off! Haven't you done enough already?"

I could tell that Sara was getting angrier by the second so I walk up to Yua and begin whispering.

"She's getting really upset." I say as I point to Sara's trembling fist.

Yua turns to look at me before patting the top of my head. She then looks me straight in the eye before her face softens as she begins to talk. "I know but no matter what Kimi does to us, I refuse to snoop down to her level just to teach her who's boss."

While Yua still has her hand on my head I quickly turn and look back at Sara and Kimi.

"Look I know we both hate one another's guts but...Let's try and keep those feelings off the court okay. You have a lot of potential with your spikes and I'm sure we can perfect your aiming skills on the court, but I have to admit you are an amazing ally and an even better opponent." Yua says while holding out her hand for Kimi to shake.

Something in the way Sara was talking to Kimi was different. It was as if she thought of Kimi on a level of respect also Sara's body language completely changed as her fist stopped trembling in anger though they were still balled up, most importantly her facial expression turned to one of determination.

"But Kimi remember this... If you ever do something to harm this team in any form I will make sure to kick you out of the team. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?" Sara says causing Kimi's eyes to widen as she bits her lower lip with a look of distress.