🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

"Yua, why don't we just go back?" I said while pulling Yua's arm. 

Yua hesitantly agreed with me before we went back to the gym and finished volleyball practice. Once practice was done me and Yua went home and the rest of the day ended peacefully.

The next day I did my usual routine before heading off to school. When I arrived I saw Iwaizumi and Yuki talking by the school gate. I know it was wrong to eavesdrop but seeing those two together made me feel... Off.

"Hajime did you miss me?" Yuki asked with a hopeful smile.

"Not really, and why are you calling me by my first name?" Iwaizumi asked with a disinterested look.

"Ehhh, I always used to call you by your first name when we were dating. What's changed?" Yuki questioned with a pout on her face.

"The fact that we're not dating." Iwaizumi stated.

"So if we happened to get back together..." 

"My interest are elsewhere." Iwaizumi said before walking off.

Yuki stopped walking and turned around to meet my eyes. She then gave me a bone-chilling glare before stomping into the school. I stood there stunned by what just happened until a familiar voice called out my name.

"Kiyo-chan! Aren't you hot? It's the middle of June why are you just standing there?"

I turned to see Oikawa and Yua walking over to me.  Though I was wondering why Yua and Oikawa were walking together when they never do I decided to not question it.

"Come on let's go inside before the bell rings." Yua said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and dragged me along.

Once we got to our classroom we all took our seat and began talking a bit. That's when the teacher walked in.

"Okay listen up." He said quickly earning everyone's attention. " We have a new student, well actually most of you may already know her but I'll introduce her anyways." 

Right then the door opened to reveal the one who was practically a demon in disguise.

"Hi everyone, some of you may already know me but my name is Yuki Sato I'll be in your care." Yuki said while bowing.

"I expect you all to treat Miss Yuki as if she was always apart of this classroom do you understand?" The teacher asked.

The class quickly answered the teacher, well most of the class. From what I saw Yua and Iwaizumi didn't respond.

"Ah, don't worry Teacher. I'm sure the class is as nice as you are." Yuki says.

"A lot of my students are, there are just a few problem children in this class." The teacher said as he glared at Yua. " Miss Yuki I'll have you sit in the empty seat behind Iwaizumi and next to Kimi. Do you know who they are?"

"Yes, those two are the most amazing people I've met." Yuki replied as she walked to her seat.

"Well, this should be fun." Yua mumbled under her breath.

Time couldn't pass by any slower as the clock ticked away and the teacher continued to speak, and finally, it was lunchtime. Me, Yua, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa went to sit at our usual table when we saw a person sitting there. To our surprise that person was Sara, I haven't talked to her in days. 

Sara looked up at us with a confused look before opening her mouth to speak. "What is she doing here?" She said while pointing in a certain direction.

She pointed towards a table surrounded by male and female students who were all wanting to talk to Yuki. We sat down at the table before Yua answered her question.

"Turns out Yuki's on break for a bit."  

"And how exactly would you know that?" Sara questioned.

"I have my sources." Yua responded.

Oikawa turned to Yua and gave her a weird look that Yua returned.

 Suddenly a tray slams down on the table causing me to look towards the noise. There I saw Yuki taking a seat next to Iwaizumi while Iwaizumi showed no interest in the situation. I felt uncomfortable seeing those two sitting next to one another. It was that same feeling from this morning and I wanted it to go away.  

"Hey you guys, I'll be going first." I told everyone before getting up from the table.

"Wait, Kiyomi." Iwaizumi said as he grabbed my wrist.

Let go...

"Yes?"

Stop it...

"Would you mind coming with me to the movie theaters on Saturday?" He asked.

This feeling...

"Sure"

Why does this feeling...

"Great, I'll pick you up at 3:00." He said before letting go of me.

Hurt so much...

"Right"

Why does love hurt...?

I quickly ran out of the cafeteria and through the halls. I honestly didn't know where I was at the moment but I could care less. After running through the hall for about 5 minutes I ended up near the photography club. 

"Kiyomi-Senpai what are you doing of here?" A voice asked.

This voice was gentle yet dull but this voice also sounded wise and caring. I looked up and saw Riku holding a camera in hand as he walked over to me. At this point, I couldn't help but break down in tears.

"R-Riku." I said in between sobs.

Riku didn't reply, he only opened the club doors and pulled me inside. He quickly sat me down in a chair and placed a box of tissues next to me.

"Vent if you need to." He said.

For the next couple of minutes, the only noise in the room was the sound of my cries. I didn't know why I was crying... Or maybe I just didn't want to admit why I was crying. Finally, my sobs died down and Riku sat down next to me. He didn't say anything, he just sat there.

"Riku, is my heart supposed to hurt?"

Riku blinked a couple of times before saying "If you break your bones are you supposed to feel pain?"

"Of course you are."

"So then, there should be no problem with your heart hurting." He replied.

"What if I don't want my heart to hurt anymore?"

Riku let out a sigh before talking once again. "Give your heart away." 

"Give my heart away?"

"Go find someone who will accept your broken heart, and give your heart to them. They should be able to numb your pain when you are with them. They should be able to heal your wounds and give you their heart." Riku said before getting up from his seat and walking out of the club room.

"Where will I find someone like that..."

🌹🌹🌹

Sorry if this chapter seems rushed (It sorta was)...

Anyways the moment most of you have been waiting for!!!

We are now starting a new story...

Ties (Oikawa x OC)

This book takes place from Yua's perspective. It shows everything that happens between Yua and Oikawa as well as the drama between Yua and her family along with the reason Yua hates Kimi's guts.

(Sorry this is the best description I can come up with right now. I'm half asleep.)