🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰

Once Iwaizumi and I pulled away from each other the crisp air hit my nose causing it to turn red. I look up to see Iwaizumi's olive-green eyes. They were filled with worry and sadness, and that honestly scared me. I've never seen him like this even when he was with... Nevermind that she isn't here right now.

The silence was broken once Iwaizumi started talking. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked as his eyes got softer by the second.

As I was snapped out of my trance by his sudden question I started to question myself.

'Am I okay?'

Deciding that right now wasn't the time to question that I stood up and brushed myself off. I offered a hand to Iwaizumi while answering his question. "Yeah I'm okay, how about you?" I say with a closed-eyed smile.

Iwaizumi took my hand and pulled me down onto his lap before kissing my forehead. "I feel slightly better now." He said as he picked me up in bridal style as he walked in the direction of my home.

My eye's widened as I tried to comprehend the situation. Once I realized what was happening my face blushed 10 different shades of red. "I-Iwaizumi i-it's okay I w-walk." I stutter out.

"Why did you run off?" He asked completely ignoring what I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier during the practice match. You left before the game was over."

"That's because... I went to find Sara, but I couldn't find her, so I think she went home." I said trying to get rid of the blush on my face.

"Oh." He said ending the conversation right then.

Before I knew it I was home. Surprised at how fast time went by when I was with Iwaizumi I let out a disappointed sigh as Iwaizumi places me down on my feet.

"I'll see you later." Iwaizumi says as he walks toward his home.

I went inside my house and looked around the living room.

"They have been coming home late these days..." I mumble to myself as I questioned where my parents were.

Still wrapping my around everything that just happened to me I walk upstairs to my room and sit on my bed. Thinking that this was the right thing to do I pull out my phone and dial Yua's number. Listening to the phone ring I started worrying about how Yua would react to what I'm about to tell her.

"Hello." Yua says.

"Yua..." I say as I tell her everything that happened after she left.

Hearing the worry in her voice caused tears to slip down my cheeks as I sobbed uncontrollably. It was like all of life's problems were falling down on me, suffocating me to the point where I was gasping for air. I felt like I was trapped in a cage that I couldn't escape and I hated it. The worry in Yua's voice reminded me of what happened in our 2nd year of high-school...

I want it to stop...

🌹The Next Day🌹

Hopping out of my bed I grab my school uniform and walk to the shower. Thinking about anything except for what happened last night I quickly finish my shower then slip on my uniform and walk downstairs.

Once I was downstairs I saw my mom laying on the couch with my dad. They were cuddling together with a peaceful look on their faces. Trying my best to not wake them I tiptoe to the door and slip on my shoes forgetting to eat breakfast. I quietly open the door and step out of the house.

After walking for a bit I arrived at school just before the bell rings. Making my way inside the building and past a large crowd of students gathered in front of Sara's classroom i hear students chanting the word 'Fight' over and over again. Peeking into the classroom I see Yua holding Sara by her collar while yelling in Sara's face. Sara on the other hand just stood there with no expressions, her body looked tired and out of energy.

I push my way into the classroom and start to pull Yua away from Sara as Sara fell onto her knees.

Sara lifted her head up only to show me the sad dull look in her eyes. "Looks like I ran away again huh?" Sara says.

"What do you mean?" I asked her with a worried look on my face.

"It must have become a habit for me to run away from my problems." Sara says as she laughs a bit. "What would father have said?"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Yua shouts angrily.

"Sorry, sorry." I heard Oikawa say as he makes his way through the crowd of people. "Now Yua don't you think trying to beat Sara-chan up is a bit of a hassle? Why don't you just talk it out." He suggests.

"Shut the hell up no one asked for your input Shittykawa." Iwaizumi says as he hits Oikawa in the head.

Oikawa grumbled something about a girlfriend as he rubbed his newly formed wound.

"It doesn't matter Karasuno probably hates my guts. I ran away twice. I gave up and decided to just go with the flow. So if they hate me that's my fault." Sara says. "Kiyomi... I let you get hurt yesterday while I was running away from my issues."

"Sara it's o-"

"SO I want to apologize." Sara says as she properly sits on her knees and bows her head down to the floor with her hands flat on the cold tiles beneath her head.

"SARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout as i run toward her and try to pull her off the ground.

Afterward, Sara stands up and dusts herself off before talking once again. "I shouldn't let my problems interfere with our friendship, so I'm sorry." Sara says as she walks to her desk.

"Sara I-" Once again I get cut off, but this time it was by the school bell signaling that it was time for class.

Yua grabs my arm and starts to walk me out of Sara's class. "We can talk later." Yua says.

When me, Yua, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi enter our own classroom I suddenly remember something from earlier.

"Oikawa are you and Yua addressing each other differently now?"

Yua looks at me with mixed expressions before asking me what I meant.

"Oikawa didn't call you Yua-chan. He called you Yua."

Yua and Oikawa both give me shocked looks while sweating profusely.

'Am I missing something???'