🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

Sitting in the hotel room alone is quite boring. Sara and Yua went somewhere with Kuroo, Hana and Aiko went to their hotel rooms, and who knows where Kimi is, she disappeared after our match against Fukudorani Academy. 

Though, the worst part about all of this is how I don't even have my phone! Where in the world did my phone go?!

"We're back." Sara announced as she and Yua walked into the room.

"Hey." I replied.

"Oh, Kimi's gone again?" Yua asked.

"Yeah."

"Just leave her be. I'm sure she'll come back sooner or later. After all, she doesn't want the coach to know what she's doing." Sars says.

"What is she doing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"U-Uh she's um she's... Sara can tell you what she's doing." Yua says shifting my attention to Sara.

"This shit again?!" Sara exclaims. "Damnit... Kimi is with some friends." 

"Oh, I didn't know she had friends in Tokyo."

"I didn't know she had friends." Yua adds.

"That's awfully rude of you." Kimi says as she walks into the room.

"My bad, I didn't think you could comprehend the words coming out of my mouth." Yua replied.

Kimi rolled her eyes and headed to her bed before laying down. That was strange, usually, Kimi would reply with another rude comment, but this time. She walked off.

Yua and Sara looked just as shocked as I was about this situation. "A-Anyways, I think we should talk about something else." I stammer.

"Yeah... Kiyomi." Sara says.

"Yes?"

"Kuroo offered to help you find your phone tomorrow."

I blush a bit at the sudden mention of the cute boy... WAIT WHAT! Did I just call him cute??? What the hell is wrong with me?

"O-O-Oh, t-th-that's n-nice." I stuttered.

"What's this? Is Kiyomi blushing from us talking about Kuroo?" Yua teased.

"N-No that's n-"

I was cut off when Yua's phone began to ring. Quickly Yua answered the call.

 "Yes? Yeah, what do you need her for?" Yua says before pausing for a bit. I saw how he fist clenched and unclenched. Who is she talking to? "Listen." She said in a soft tone. "I'm only doing this because you need to clear the air. You guys need to decide if you are friends, something more than that, or a complete stranger. Okay? Alright, I'm handing her the phone now." Yua then turned to me before handing me the phone. "It's Iwaizumi, but before you reject the call, I want you to think about what you're doing. Don't throw away what you already have... Please Kiyomi."

I nodded and put the phone to my ear. "Hello." I said quietly walking out the room and into the empty hallway. There I lean against the wall next to the hotel room.