🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

"Sing for us! Sing for us! Sing for us!" Yua continued to chant as she pulled Zoey away from the stoic expression boy she was talking to.

"We don't even know if the microphone works in this gym." Zoey says.

"Then test it." Yua whines in response.

Zoey rolls her eyes and turns the microphone on. "Testing, Testing." She says into the mic and the speakers echoed her words. "Well, it worked."

"YES!" Yua shouts in excitement. "Now you can sing for me!"

"Us." I corrected her.

"Yeah, whatever." Yua waved me off and I sweatdropped.

"What song do you want me to sing?" Zoey asked. "I can speak fluent English, so you can request English songs if you want. I can also sing a lot of Japanese songs."

Yua's eyes sparkled. "How about you sing an English song in Japanese?" She suggests.

"Ooh, what song?" Zoey said with a look of interest.

Yua leaned over to Zoey's ear and whispered her answer with a smirk. Once she was done Zoey was also smirking. 

If both of them have that expression, they are definitely planning something. I glance over to Sara, Hana, and Aiko who paid no mind to what was happening. Well, there is always a chance that I'm wrong. Though I doubt it...

Zoey walks over to the middle of the gym and speaks into the microphone. "May I have your attention please." Everyone turns to Zoey with a look of confusion. "I was requested to sing a very special song to help you all destress after your tough matches. So, without further ado, I present to you, a song you will love." Zoey smiles mischievously before taking a breath. Yua plugs her phone into one of the speakers and rushes over to the center of the gym to stand behind Zoey. Not long after, Aia does the same.

"Background dancers?" I questioned.

(You Can Play Music Above Now ^_~)

The music begins to play and Sara laughs loudly. 

⁓Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Didn't even notice, no punches there to roll with. You got to keep me focused, you want it? Say so. Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Didn't even notice, no punches there to roll with You got to keep me focused, you want it? Say so.⁓

Listening to these lyrics... They don't sound very...

 ⁓It's been a long time since you fell in love. You ain't coming out your shell, you ain't really been yourself. Tell me, what must I do? (Do tell, my love)'Cause luckily I'm good at reading I wouldn't bug him, but he won't stop cheesin' And we can dance all day around it If you frontin', I'll be bouncing If you want it, scream it, shout it, babe Before I leave you dry.⁓

This song is definitely not appropriate, that's why they were smirking like that. And the dance Yua and Aia are doing... 

⁓Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Didn't even notice, no punches there to roll with You got to keep me focused, you want it? Say so. Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Didn't even notice, no punches there to roll with. You got to keep me focused, you want it? Say so (Yeah)⁓

A lot of the boys were cheering such as Kuroo, Bokuto, Nishinoya, and Tanaka. Akaashi on the other hand looked a bit upset.

 ⁓Let me check my chest, my breath right quick (Ha) He ain't ever seen it in a dress like this (Ah) He ain't ever even been impressed like this Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip. Like it, love it, need it, bad. Take it, own it, steal it, fast Boy, stop playing, grab my ass. Why you actin' like you shy? Shut it, save it, keep it pushin' Why you beating 'round the bush? Knowin' you want all this woman. Never knock it 'til you try (Yah, yah) All of them bit-

All of a sudden the music stopped and the microphone no longer worked as Zoey's words were now silent. 

"I think that's enough for one day." Akaashi says holding the unplugged speaker cords on one hand. Then he walks over to Zoey and drags her out of the gym, ignoring her many protests.

Bokuto whistled. 

"I didn't think Akaashi was getting any before me." Kuroo says while glancing at Aia.

"I'm surprised you're still a virgin." Aia states before walking off.

Kuroo sighs before rolling his eyes and returning to what he was originally doing. What, does Kuroo have a crush on Aia???

"Judging by your facial expression, you realized it too." Sara says to me. 

"Huh?"

"Kuroo's feelings towards Aia. I know it's none of our business, but they are very much compatible with each other." Sara replies.

"That may be the case, but I think Aia also has feelings for Kuroo-San."

"Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Yesterday while we were eating dinner we discussed our best love matches with our star signs. Aia's star sign is Cancer as was mine, but she said it was unimportant. Then when I announced my sign Zoey said that Kuroo's sign was a good match for mine, but look took a glance at Aia's face and... She looked a bit sad, jealous even."

Sara nodded her head as a sign that she understood what I meant and the two of us watched as Yua walked over to Kuroo and spoke with him before they left the gym.

"I wonder where they are going." I comment.

"Yea- OH SHIT!" Sara exclaims before rushing out the gym, following Yua and Kuroo.

"Wait... What just happened?" I question myself with a confused look.

"Kiyomi-san!" Aiko yells out, catching my attention. "We're heading back to the hotel now, are you coming?"

"Yeah." I say and walk over to Aiko and Hana who grabbed their stuff before we left the large building.

(Cover Song Belongs To: Rainych

You can find her songs on Youtube and Spotify, she is a really amazing singer, so yeah. Go check her out ^o^)