🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

🌹2 Days Later🌹

It was yet another day at school and time passed as slowly as possible. It felt like torture sitting in my seat when Oikawa kept turning around to glare at Iwaizumi and Yua kept looking at me with eyes of anticipation.

Sooner or later it was time for lunch and Yua immediately dragged me to the cafeteria with a pouting Oikawa trailing behind us. When we arrived at our usual spot, Sara was already there, per usual. 

"What's with them?" Sara asked me with a confused look as we sat down at the table, Iwaizumi joining us not too long after.

"Well, you see-"

"Kiyo-chan went on a date with Iwa-chan!" Oikawa exclaimed.

Yua sighed. "Maybe they were just hanging out. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly."

"I know what a date looks like when I see one." Oikawa retorts.

"Of course you would. After all, I am dating a womanizer."

"Yua..." The chocolate-haired male whined.

"Well?" Sara says grabbing everyone's attention. "Did you two go on a date?"

"Yeah." Iwaizumi simply replied.

"WHY?!" Oikawa yelled when he heard Iwaizumi's answer. "Just last week you guys were like 'We're ending our relationship.'" 

"We were too young to understand feelings back then." Iwaizumi states while looking down at his phone.

"You're still the same age."

"But now we are a week older."

"There's so much good news going around the table." Sara says.

"I don't consider that good news." Oikawa mumbled.

"Shut up 'Pretty Boy', I wasn't done talking." Sara tells Oikawa. "Kiyomi and 'Muscle Man' are dating, 'Pretty Boy' can finally stick to one girl, and I may be getting a boyfriend of my own soon."

"Really?!" Yua and I say simultaneously.

"Yeah, they go to Karasuno."

"Karasuno... AH! It's the setter!" I shout.

"You've met him?" Sara asked.

"It's Tobio-chan?!" Oikawa asked with a look of disgust.

"I thought you said that Kageyama and Ushijima are cursed names that are never to be mentioned around you." Yua says to Oikawa.

"That's exactly why you can't date him!" Oikawa yells and points a finger at Sara who was twitching with anger.

"First of all, 'Pretty Boy', I have no interest in boys who aren't the same age as me. Second of all, who the hell do you think you are to tell me who I can and can't date?!" 

"Excuse me." A voice said interrupting our conversation.

We all turn to the voice to see Kimi standing at the end of the table with a stack of papers.

"Yua-chan, I saw you drop these in the hallway earlier. Here you go." Kimi says and hands Yua the papers.

"I don't remember having any papers today." Yua replies with a suspicious look as she takes the papers. The moment Yua reads over the papers, her eyes widen, and she stands up from the table, surprising both me and Oikawa who were sitting beside her. "Oi, Kimi... What the hell is this?!"

Kimi just looked at Yua with a confused expression, as did I. "Are you telling me those papers aren't yours? I mean, they clearly have your name on them, am I wrong?"

"...They do have my name b-"

"See, she admits they are her papers!" Kimi shouts loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear.

"What's going on?" Sara says as she snatched the papers out of Yua's hands. "The hell?! Yua this isn't true is it?!" 

"No, it's not I swear! I've never even taken a test for that kind of stuff!"

I take a look around the cafeteria to see dozens of students glaring at Yua as they whispered to their friends. "I want to see the papers too." I say.

"Me too." Oikawa said right after me.

"I don't really care if you show me." Iwaizumi commented.

"Do you want to show them?" Sara asked Yua with a worried look.

"They're bound to find out..." Yua says as she walked to the cafeteria doors before leaving.

The first person to see the papers was Oikawa who simply scanned over the papers before his eyes widened and he dashed out of the cafeteria.

"He took the papers with him." I sighed.

"Can you believe it? That girl is pregnant!"

"Isn't she only 18? She hasn't even graduated.

"What a slut. I wonder which boy got her pregnant."

"I mean, she's always hanging around Oikawa, do you think-"

"No way! Oikawa-San would never mess around with a girl like her."

That's when it hit me.

"Sara... What exactly did those papers say?"

Sara walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Kiyomi-"

"Just tell me!" I snapped.

"The papers said that Yua is pregnant."