🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

"Are you okay?" Yua questioned as we walked into my room. 

I sat down at my desk while Yua sat on the edge of my bed. The way Yua was staring at me... I felt as if she was looking into my soul.

My eyes softened before I answered her question. "I don't know anymore." 

"Want to talk?" She said while patting the area next to her.

I slowly walked over to Yua and sat in the space beside her, leaning my head against her for comfort. 

"It hurts, my heart hurts so bad. Seeing those two together, I feel like he'll choose her without hesitation."

"Look, I'm not the best person to give advice but, I know Iwaizumi. I also know Yuki, and sometimes you can't tell what's going through their minds. So, maybe you should try distancing yourself." Yua said. "I'm not sure if this will work but I don't want to see you get hurt anymore."

Before I knew it tears were streaming down my face. I tried my best to stop crying but the tears kept coming while my heart kept hurting. 

Once I finished crying I decided to lighten the mood, after all, It was pretty gloomy right now. Like someone just died or something.

"Hey Yua, you and Oikawa have been awfully close these days."

Yua's face turned to a serious one as she looked towards me and began speaking. "Look Kiyomi, I have never once in my life hid anything from you okay. You are the most important person to me and that will never change. I know now is not the right time to tell you this but I don't want to hide it from you anymore."

 I had so many questions I wanted to ask Yua since it seemed like it was something important but a sudden phone call interrupted our conversation as Yua checked her phone.

"It's Tooru." she said before answering the call. Yua put the call on speaker so I could hear as well. "What do you want?"

"Yua my precious girlfriend, I want to come to your house."

Precious girlfriend... Why did he call her his girlfriend unless... Oh, now it makes sense. That time Yua said she had a date, Oikawa called her so that means...

"Yua you're dating Oikawa?"

Yua's face turned a shade of pink as she looked away from me and cursed under her breath.

"Huh, who's, that?" Oikawa asked.

"It's Kiyomi I'm at her house right now so don't bother visiting." That's when Yua's eyes lost their color. "Oi, Tooru... I'll only say this once. Tell Iwaizumi to get his act together or I'll test how far my foot can go up his ass." 

With that Yua hung up not letting Oikawa say anything else.

"Sorry about that, I've been meaning to tell you and Sara about me and Tooru but there never seemed to be a peaceful moment." Yua told me as she stared down at the floor.

"It's fine. How did you guys get together, tell me all the good parts."

"Well, it started out with a bit of flirting, from Tooru of course. I just thought he was sick or something..." Yua began to tell me all about how she and Oikawa became a couple.

I was happy for them of course but I was also a bit jealous. They made it seem so easy but I know for a fact that it was tough for them too. Still, I couldn't help but feel envy toward them. The thought of being with the one you love, it was like a fairytale I wished was real.

I wish me and Iwaizumi could be- NO! That's selfish. Think of what Iwaizumi wants. Iwaizumi wants Yuki so I'm not going to stop him from having her. I'll... Stay out of the way. Then everyone can be happy.

"What about you?" Yua said.

My eyes widen at what she said. "W-what about m-me?"

"Were you even listening? I asked if you did the English homework we were given?" Yua said while she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Huh, oh yeah. Do you need any help?"

"Yeah, I don't understand question number two."

After that, me and Yua spent the rest of the night doing our homework and talking about random things. Yua also ended up spending the weekend at my house so she doesn't have to 'look at a demon' known as Yuki, well according to her at least. Anyways the weekend passed and we were back at school. 

"Oh Kiyo-chan, Yua over here!" Someone shouted.

I looked over to see Oikawa standing by the school gates.  

"Hi, Oikawa." I said as me and Yua walk towards him.

All 3 of us walked into the school and headed straight for our classroom but when we got there I saw something that I wish I hadn't.

There they were, Yuki and Iwaizumi sitting side by side while Yuki has wrapped herself around his arm. The sight practically broke my heart, and it seemed like Iwaizumi didn't care about being so close to Yuki. It must have been comfortable to him seeing how he just sat there unfazed by what was happening.

From the corner of my dull eyes, I saw Yua balling up her fist. Yua's face was filled with anger until Oikawa put his hand on her shoulder. He then looked at me and said "Everything will be okay."

'Will everything be okay?                           
No, it won't not until you-'

 My thoughts were cut off when Yua smacked Oikawa's hand off her shoulder before saying "I'll kill that bastard." 

Before I could say anything Yua started to make her way over to Yuki and Iwaizumi only to be stopped by Oikawa who wrapped his arms around her waist and began whispering in her ear. Although I couldn't hear what Oikawa said, it must have been helpful since Yua stopped resisting.

Why does it feel like a repeat of last year? Everything hurts so much, but what hurts more is the fact that Iwaizumi never gave me a second thought...