🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)

Happy Birthday, Iwaizumi! And to celebrate we're making this quick filler chapter from Iwaizumi's perspective...

ENJOY!!! 

🦖🦖🦖

🦖Iwaizumi's POV🦖

Today felt no different from any other day to me even if it was my birthday. Well, that was until Shittykawa showed up at my house.

"Come on Iwa-chan I said I was sorry for walking in on you two." He whined out while trying to get me to talk to him.

Truth be told I haven't really talked to him since he walked in on me and Kiyomi. Speaking of which what's Kiyomi doing right now.

"Ah, thinking of Kiyo-chan huh?" Trashykawa said snapping me out of my thoughts as I hit him in the head. "Oww Iwa-chan." He whined once again.

Oikawa seemed to be in deep thoughts until he spoke out. "I'm going go call Yua." He said before running off. 

After a couple of minutes, Shittykawa finally decided to come back.

"Let's go Iwa-chan!" The brunette shouted as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my house. 

We hopped on our bikes and rode down the street until we arrived at a familiar female's house.

"Oi Tooru over here!" Yua shouted while waving her hand in the air. "What took you so long Kiyomi was getting impatient." She stated as she got on her green and blue colored bike.

"I was?" A small voice question as a female stepped out from behind Yua.

I automatically recognized the voice as Kiyomi while I stared at the beauty her face held while she got on her red bike until once again Trashykawa opens his mouth.

"Well then let's go!" He shouted before he biked over to Yua. 

The two began to bike ahead as they left me and Kiyomi in the back. I knew exactly what they were trying to do... But at this rate, I couldn't care less. I cut off Kiyomi's bike as she let out a surprised yelp.

"I-I-Iwaizumi w-what are y-you-" She stuttered out before I cut her off.

"I just want to be close by you." I said with a soft expression.

Kiyomi's face turned bright pink while she suddenly went quiet.

"Ah! Iwa-chan what did you do to my precious Kiyo-chan?!" Oikawa shouted as he circled back over to Kiyomi's side. 

I looked over to Yua only to her with a look of anger as she pulled a volleyball out of her bag. She then tossed it to me. I already knew what she wanted me to do so I got off my bike and took a couple of steps away from Kiyomi and stood behind Shittykawa. Getting in a position to throw the ball Yua came over to Kiyomi and dragged her out of the way leaving a confused and unsuspecting Oikawa.

"Yua what are y- OWW!" He shouted as the volleyball hit him straight in the back of the head. He fell down off his bike and began rubbing the newly formed bump on his head."My mom doesn't even hit me." He cried out.

"But she desperately wants to." Yua said before biking off with a shocked Kiyomi close behind.

"Yua... Come back don't leave me with this beast..." Shittykawa said.

Ignoring what the idiot said I got back on my bike and picked up my pace to get closer to Yua, and Kiyomi as I listened in on their conversation.

"Hey Yua, where are we going?" Kiyomi asked while looking over to Yua.