🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

"So you want to talk about what happened back there?" Iwaizumi asked while his eyes were still facing forward. 

"It's so stressful. This feels like a repeat of last year." I say holding head down and sighing a bit.

"Oh, Kiyomi is that you?" I hear a very familiar voice say.

I look up to see a female with dark blue eyes and long brown hair tied in a ponytail.

"Inoue-chan!"

"I told you to just call me Sara." Sara says pouting a bit.

"R-right"

"So where are you and Iwaizumi headed?" Sara asked with a sly grin on her face.

I blush knowing what message she was trying to send.

"We were go-going to check up on Yua, she's in the nurse's office right now." I say as I hold my head down in embarrassment.

"Oh, what happened to Yua?" She asked with a mixture of shock and worry laced in her voice.

"She got hit in the head with a volleyball and passed out." Iwaizumi says.

"Then what are you waiting for let's go!" Sara shouts before grabbing my arm and dragging me off in the direction of the nurse's office.

"How hard was she hit in the head for her to be knocked unconscious?" She asked.

"Kimi's spike hard."

Sara suddenly stopped in her tracks when I mentioned the name Kimi.

"Who the hell let her back in the team?" She asked with a face of annoyance.

"Somehow she's never left the team from that 2 month period she was gone."

A slight 'Tch' made it's way passed Sara's lips.

Her whole attitude changed just because of one person. I didn't think that was possible.

"Don't you think that Kimi was already out of control last year? Why the hell don't we just kick her off the team right now?" Sara asked.

"Nevermind Kimi. Let's just go visit Yua." I state as Sara lets go of my hand and walks ahead of me and Iwaizumi.

"Even Sara still hates her."

"I mean she has just as much right to hate her as Yua does." Iwaizumi says.

"I know, but this year was supposed to be peaceful just like our 1st year." I say with a bit of disappointment in my voice.

"Damn right it was." Iwaizumi says.

As we all walk in silence for the next couple of minutes I finally realize we're at the nurse's office. Sara quickly slams open the door and walks up to the nurse. Soon after Sara tells us to follow her as she leads us to a curtain in the back. Sara quickly slides open the curtain while she yells out. "Yua! How I've missed you." Once she slides open the curtain she reveals an Oikawa and Yua who are practically kissing. Both Yua and Oikawa jump back in shock with bright pink faces. Yua begins to look down at her hands while Oikawa just stays silent.

"You think we interrupted something?" Sara whispered, but loud enough for us all to hear.

"I think it's time for me and Trashykawa to leave." Iwaizumi says as he begins to push Oikawa out of the room.

"I-Iwaizumi" I call out right before he leaves.

He turns to look at me and before he can do anything I jump up to give him a hug.

"Thank you for today." I say before backing away from him.

"Right." he says before walking out the door with a waving Oikawa.

I turn back to Yua and Sara to see Yua waving as well.

"You know you guys are just reminding me of how single I am." Sara says while crossing her arms.

I laugh a little before going to sit next to Yua. Sara then follows as she goes to sit on the opposite side of me.

"So what should we do?" Yua asked.

I tense up a bit knowing all too well that she was talking about our situation with Kimi.

"What can we do? I mean she's still on the volleyball team and she's in our class, so there's not much." I say.

Suddenly Sara's eyes widen.

"Are you guys holding tryouts still?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, we'll have them scheduled again for next week."

"Okay, I'll be the setter for the next tryouts." Sara says

"Sure, I have no issues with that." Yua says while rolling her eyes.

"Also what if we don't tell Kimi about when tryouts are rescheduled for?" Sara suggests.

"Wait, you mean to make her miss tryouts?!" I asked shocked as to what Sara suggested.

"She'll be mad you know." Yua says.

"Yeah but if we don't let her know we have some power over her as well, she will constantly do things like this to us." Sara says as she points at Yua.

"I'm going to have to agree with Sara on this. If we don't show her who's boss then she'll continue to treat us like trash." Yua states.

I sigh because I know what their saying is true.

"Fine I'll help, but I have a really bad feeling about this."

🌹One Week Later🌹

"Is everyone ready?" Yua asked the 1st year.

"Yes!" The 1st years shouted back as the ran over to the opposing side of the net.

"Let's start the tryouts then." I shout excitedly.

After tryouts were finished we had five new 1st-years on our team. If you count the four 2nd years we already have and us 3rd years in total we have thirteen players on our team. I couldn't wait for our first game. Right then the gym doors slammed open to reveal a very angry Kimi.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing!" Kimi shouts as she stomps toward me, Sara, and Yua.

"Finishing up tryouts, of course." Sara says not being affected by Kimi glares toward her.

"Why did no one bother to tell me about tryouts being rescheduled?!" Kimi asked.

"You didn't ask any of us. How were we supposed to know you couldn't find out such simple information?" Sara says.

"Sara I'm sure no one asked for any words to come out the fat mouth of yours." Kimi argued back.

Me and Yua had to quickly grab Sara before she did anything stupid, but to our surprise, she didn't move. It looked as if she wasn't even paying attention.

"Hey, you guys let's remember there are still 1st years in here." I whisper loud enough for Sara, and Kimi to here.

Suddenly Kimi gets a huge grin on her face. I sigh knowing what she's going to say is bad.

'This may be our worst year yet...'