Help Me

Todoroki POV

I wake up in my dorm on my futon. I'm still extremely tired but I know that I need to get up for school. I slowly push myself up and then fall back onto my bed in agony. My chest feels like it's on fire and my arm burns. Then it all comes back to me and I remember what happened yesterday.

~Flashback to Yesterday~

"Its time for your training Shoto." I slowly walk into the training room emotionless, I refuse to give him the satisfaction of my fear.
My father stands on one side of my room as I walk to the other. I get into a fighting stance even though I know it's pointless. He runs across the room I attempt to dodge but he's to quick and lands a blow to my chest, I swear I heard a crack. I slowly get to my feet and quickly shoot my ice towards him. He dodges and runs toward me with his flames. I am able to dodge two of his punches but then the third time he hits me in the side of the head. The world seems to be tilting and I fall to the ground. I try to get back up but he grabs me by the arm and ignites his flames burning my skin. The pain is so intense that I can't help but scream. He smiles in a sadistic way and turns up the heat. The pain becomes to much and I black out in a heap on the floor.

When I wake up my father is gone. I get up even though the pain is almost unbearable. Fuyumi is in the kitchen. She sees me and looks away. I ask her is she can give me ride back to the dorms. She says I shouldn't go to school with those injuries but I just ignore her and put my shoes on. I tell her that I have to be back at the dorms before they realize I left, she gives in and tells me ok.

When I finally get back to the dorms everyone is already asleep, luckily. I thank Fuyumi and limp up to my dorm. The second I get in my room I collapse on my futon and fall asleep.

~End Flashback~

I am finally able to get out of bed and I stumble into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and when I get out I take a good look at my injuries. My chest has no visible injuries but still hurts like hell. Then I look at my arm. My skin is covered in blisters that are oozing white pus. I clean off the white goo and then wrap it with bandages from my first aid kit. I decide to wrap my entire chest as well so I don't irritate my injury any further. Other then those two main injuries I just have some scratches and burns here and there that I can probably just say were from training. I put on my school uniform and walk out the door.

When I get down to the main floor I see that some people are walking around the kitchen getting breakfast and others are just talking with each other. I don't feel like eating or socializing so I just start to walk towards the door. I have to work extremely hard to not show how much pain I'm in because the others can't know. I'm about to head out the door when I feel a light tap on my back. I turn around to see Midoriya. He seems embarrassed as he asks if I would like to walk to school with him. I really don't want to but I just tell him "sounds good" his face brightens and he tells me to wait a minute so he can grab his stuff. I don't know why I said yes it was just something about how he looked at me. I shake my head thinking it was nothing. He comes over and says that he's ready so we head to school.

We make small talk on the way there like what we might be doing today and what we've been doing. It was all going great until I started to cough. I double over unable to stop. My chest feels like it's breaking more everytime I cough. After I'm finally able to stop I turn to see him looking at me worried. "Are you ok?" He asks. I tell him I'm fine. I take a step and the world starts spinning. I grab my head trying to make it stop when I feel arms wrapping around my waist. Midoriya starts yelling something but I can't understand because all I can hear is my heartbeat and my own screams. I feel him lift me off my feet and start running. I just want the pain to go away. The world slowly fades to black.

(826 words)