Power

Todoroki POV
What the hell? My vision is getting blurry but I see Katsuki standing up but something is different about him. His eyes are glowing? The shaking gets more violent. "Let go of him." I feel myself start to drift off when suddenly he lets go of me. I fall to the ground and gasp for breath.

Katsuki starts to walk toward me and my father and I see my father standing next to me with a look of anger and shock on his face "How many times do I need to beat you before you stay down." Kat just keeps coming closer and the shaking gets worse and the ground splits open in some parts.

Then my father charges at Katsuki. "Watch out!" Kat releases a huge explosion that seems more powerful than even his Howitzer Impact. I watch in awe as my father falls to the ground but he quickly gets back up and tries to charge at Katsuki but gets hit with another direct explosion.

I finally catch my breath and get up and shoot ice at my father and trap him where he stands. He starts to melt the ice but I shoot a constant stream of ice at him so he doesn't have time to melt it. Kat releases another direct blast at my father equally as powerful as the other two and Endeavor starts to pass out. Kat is about to release another blast when I yell "Kat don't you'll kill him!"

He pauses but then he forms a huge explosion and is about to release the blast so I run towards him and knock him off balance and the blast misses. "What the hell Sho, let me finish him." I pin him to the ground "We're heros not killers." His eyes are still glowing and he pushes me away and tries to form a blast but I wrap my arms around him. "I'm okay now, calm down before you do something you regret."

The shaking gets worse and I can feel Katsuki shaking along with it. This must have happened because of how worried he was about me and how much adrenaline is running through him. I need to get him to calm down so he doesn't damage anything or hurt anybody. "Kat I'm okay and I'm right here but you need to calm down."

He is still releasing small explosions subconsciously and a few hit me. "Agh!" He snaps back to reality when he hears me cry out in pain when one of his explosions hit me in the stomach. They may be small but they're still extremely painful. "Sho?" I hold him tight "Yes Kat I'm right here."

His breathing slowly calms down and his eyes stop glowing and when I look down he's passed out on top of me. He had already overused his quirk so who knows what kind of damage those blasts could have done to him. I carefully lay him on the ground and add another layer of ice on my father's cage even though he's passed out.

After a couple minutes some pros arrive along with the police and some ambulances. I walk back over to Katsuki and sit on the ground next to him exhausted both mentally and physically. I lift him off the ground and sit him on my lp so he's more comfortable.

I see a helicopter land and a news reporter comes out along with a camera guy. They run over to the pros and start to talk to them. I honestly couldn't care. I just wanted a nap. My eyes shot open Aizawa and Mic! Are they okay? Did something happen to them? Where are they? I start to freak out and think of all the horrible things that could have happened to them when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I whip around still on guard. Katsuki groans at the sudden movement. I see Aizawa standing there and I set Kat down and jump up and hug him. He stands there shocked and also flinches. I let go of him and look at the ground "Sorry." Then he pulls me back into a hug. "Never do that again." I flinch at the coldness in his voice but then he softens "But also that was amazing and I'm so proud of you." I freeze.

Nobody ever told me that before. A single tear falls down my cheek and Aizawa looks at me "Are you okay?" I nod "Yeah it's just nobody has ever told me that before." He looks sad and then angry. I flinch and he walks toward the currently frozen Endeavor and slaps him even though he's passed out.

Then he comes back over to me and starts looking me over and then goes over to Bakugou and checks him. You two should go to the hospital and get fixed up. I look at him and his ripped up clothes and multiple scraps that were bleeding. "You don't look so good either." He looks at me and chuckles "Did you just make a joke?" I realized what I had done and nodded.

He just scoops up Bakugou and we all head over to the medics. The reporters shower us with questions and I begin to feel overwhelmed and start to panic until Aizawa glares at all of them and they back off. The police come up and Aizawa sighs. The chief comes up "We'll let you go but we need to talk to you three after you're healed. Aizawa nods and we get to the medics and they take Bakugou into an ambulance and I ride with Aizawa next to him. I fall asleep in the ambulance leaning on Aizawa's shoulder as we head to the hospital.

(960 words)