Helpless

Aizawa POV
I wake up early and decide I have a lot of time before class so I decide to get up and check on Todoroki. As I walk through the door I see burn marks on the walls and ice and water on the floor "What the..." I see Todoroki and Midoriya I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh "Problem child" I decide to get Recovery Girl and then I'll try to figure out what happened.

Midoriya POV
I wake up next to Todoroki and blush slightly and remember what happened last night. I slowly get out of bed being careful not to wake him up. In full daylight the room looks even worse. There's water and ice on the floor so I heap a towel off a table and clean it up. There's nothing I can do about the wall but at least the floor is clean. As I finish Mr.Aizawa walks in.

He looks from Todoroki to the wall and finally at me. "What happened Midoriya" he somehow sounds worried, tired and annoyed at the same time. I tell him everything that happened since I got there last night. Recovery girl inspects his bandages and the rest of his injuries then she says "Aizawa can I talk to you in the hall?" I watch as Mr.Aizawa and Recovery Girl leave and look at Todoroki worriedly.

Aizawa POV
Once the door closes Recovery Girl looks at me "I think you know what I'm going to say Aizawa." I glance towards the door with Todoroki on the other side "What am I supposed to do about it, we have no proof otherwise I would have already taken action. You know Todoroki won't say a word about it" we both sit there knowing how helpless we are. "How bad are his injuries?" I look up preparing for the news.

"His ribs are doing better but his arm has a bad infection and guess what, his arm was wrapped like a professional and it was obvious that this was not his first time. He also has a slight fever which was probably worse last night causing the damage to the room, he'll need to spend at least one more night. I assume you'll want to talk to him when he wakes up?" I nod "He may be in pain and then you won't be able to talk to him but I won't heal his injuries until you've talked but the second you're done I'm healing him and letting him get some sleep." I nod and then see Toshinori walking down the hallway.

"I am here...is everything alright?" He must have seen how serious we were "We were just discussing Todoroki." His smile falters but he quickly replaces it "How is young Todoroki doing?" I give him a look of sadness and guilt he looks down at the floor "I hate to say this but the kid obviously has a dark past and we need to know about it to help him so maybe we get Shinsou..." I cut him off "He would never trust us again and it could only make matters worse, we just have to trust him to come and tell us when he's ready." We all go silent and I open the door to check on him.

Midoriya POV
I just sit in a chair beside Todoroki's bed. They've been gone a long time, I wonder what they looked so worried about. I hope Todoroki is ok. He seemed so good at wrapping himself almost like second nature. I hear a soft groan and see Todoroki move. He slowly opens his eyes and takes in his surroundings he looks like he's in pain. "Sleep well?" He turns to me and his face snaps to normal "Yeah I slept great, thanks again for staying." I blush slightly, he slowly sits up and inhaled sharply "Hey you should lay back down you aren't fully healed." He ignored me and sits up. Then I hear the door open and see Mr.Aizawa, Recovery Girl and Allmight in his hero form come in.

(683 words)