Training

(Warning abuse including whipping and verbal abuse)

Todoroki POV
When I get to my house I sigh and then open the door. When I open the door I'm met with a flaming fist to my face. I fall backwards almost falling off the stairs but he grabs me by my shirt and pulls me towards him. "Where have you been?" he says through gritted teeth. "Oh my bad I was busy being kidnapped." I really don't feel like dealing with him. He pulls me inside and drags me through the house and into the training room.

Once I'm in the training room he throws me across the room into a wall. I cough up blood and fall to the floor. I groan in pain and he yells at me to stand back up so I do through much pain and get ready to fight. Maybe I should have just stayed with Bakugou.

Bakugou POV
I use my explosions and finally break down the door. I should go to his house to get him out of there but I should bring backup in case Endeavor fights. I run to the teachers lounge and burst in, out of breath from running there from the dorms. The teachers look alarmed at the sudden disruption. Aizawa comes up to me "What is it Bakugou?" I catch my breath and say "Todoroki went home."

His eyes widen as he realizes what that meant. Mic, Midnight come on we have to go save him. All of us run out to Aizawa's car and I sit in the front next to him and the pros sit in the back. He drives as fast as he can. "Where is his house?" I put it in my gps and give him directions to lead him to the house.

Todoroki POV
After what feels like forever of thie endless torture he stops and leaves the room. I lay there thinking its finally over and start to fall asleep when I hear the door open again. My eyes open and I see my father coming back in.

He picks me up and throws me across the room and I feel a stinging sensation on my arm. I look up and see him with a whip in his hand. I curl into a ball trying to protect my stomach and neck but he kicks me and I land on my side, falling out of my ball. He starts to whip me at every available spot on my body and I just close my eyes trying to think of happier thoughts. All I can think of is Bakugou.

~flashback~

One time I was making dinner for the class when Bakugou walked in. "Oi icyhot you're doing it wrong." he comes up behind me and helps guide the knife down and then backs away and starts to work on other things. "Bakugou what are you doing?" He starts to work on making food "Helping you since you can't do it right." although he tries to sound mean I can see past him and see that he didn't mean it. We cook dinner together and then serve it and everyone seems surprised at how amazing it tasted.

~end flashback~

I come back to reality when I receive another harsh kick to my stomach. I cough up even more blood and then he grabs me by my leg and throws me into a wall. I hit my head, hard and crumpe to the ground unable to stand. My vision starts to dim and I hear him say disappointment before passing out.

Aizawa POV
When Bakugou came in I was surprised because of how desperate and worried he seemed but it all made sense when he said that Todoroki had gone home. At first I thought that was a silly reason to be so worried until I remembered what his home was like. I bring Mic and NEmuri along because we might need help if Endeavor fights but even the three of us might not be enough to take down the #1 hero.

Once we get in the car I hurry to his house with Bakugou directing me. I hope the kid is okay, why didn't I notice something was wrong before? I sigh and hurry. Mic and Nemuri seem worried in the back. All of the teachers know about my hunch about Todorokis father so they know what we might be dealing with.

When we reach their house everything seems normal. We all get out of the car and I knock on the door. A girl with white hair and red streaks open the door. She seems surprised to see us and also afraid. "Hello what do you need?" I decide to just get straight to the point "We have reasons to believe Shoto Todoroki is being abused so we came to check it out."

She freezes and keeps the door closed revealing nothing but her head. "Why would you think that?" she smiles but its forced. I push open the door and hear a yell come from one of the doors. We all run to the door and I open it to see a horrible scene before me.

(856 words)