Kidnapped

Todoroki POV
After a few hours of just sitting on the floor in my ice bubble I get up and melt everything. It turns out it's almost morning and I got almost no sleep. I change and walk down to the main floor. When I get down there I see that nobody else is up. I debate getting food but I'm not hungry so I decide not to. It's still dark out so I decide to walk around on campus because I can't sleep.

When I get outside there's a slight bit of light coming from the moon that makes everything seem to glow. The night sky is covered in thousand of stars.

~flashback~

"See and thats the Big Dipper." Mom points up to the stars. She looks back down at me as I gazed awestruck at the sky. "What about that one Mom?" Well that's the Little Dipper. Then I listen to the story of Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. I can't believe the stars have stories. We sit there gazing at the stars letting our problems fade. Then my father yells for both of us to get inside and we have to face reality.

~End flashback~

I look around and realize I have no idea where I am. I must have wandered while I dazed off. I turn around and try to retrace my steps when I hear a footsteps behind me. I quickly turn around but there's nobody there so I start to walk. I hear more and more footsteps behind me.

I turn and see blue flames come towards me. I dodge just in time and throw ice back in the direction it came from. "Well hello Shoto Todoroki." I see Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga come out of the shadows. "What do you want?" Shigaraki smiles and comes closer and reaches out his hand. I back away and create and huge glacier that surrounds all of them. I decide to not take all of them on and run towards the school or at least where I think the school is.

Then I see a flame burst through my glacier and melt the entire thing. Dabi throws a huge flame and I throw ice back. They meet in the middle and explode causing steam to surround us all. I cautiously stand there unable to see and trying to locate them. Then I see a hand reach out and try to grab my neck and flames coming on the other side. I jump into the air and flip using my ice to propel me. I land on the ground trying to catch my breath when someone jabs something in my neck. "Well hi there I bet your blood tastes amazing." I turn and see Toga. I rip out the syringe but it's too late she injected me with something. My eyesight starts to get blurry and I have trouble standing. I stagger to the side and try to grab something but instead just fall to the ground. The last thing I see is three shadows "Night night Shoto Todoroki."

Bakugou POV
When I wake up I remember everything that happened last night. I should go check on him. I get up and get ready for the day and walk down the hall to Todoroki's dorm. It's still really early he might not be awake. I knock lightly and the door opens. "He must have left it unlocked..." I walk in and see that his dorm is empty. I check the bathroom but he's not there. "Icyhot?" No response. I walk down to the main floor and I still can't find him. I see Momo and decide to ask her. "Hey ponytail where's Icyhot?" She turns "Oh Bakugou, I don't know I haven't seen him, is something wrong?" She looks at me confused and worried "No I'm sure it's nothing and don't get any ideas." She smirks "Ok Bakugou whatever you say." I glare at her and make myself some breakfast. I wonder where he could be? Maybe he went on a walk or something like that. He'll probably show up at school acting like his own dumb self. Why am I even worrying it's not like I care about the basterd. I shake my head and clear my thought and drink my coffee trying to stop overthinking things.

(721 words)