Settling In

Todoroki POV
The next day I get released from the hospital but I can't go to school and I have to stay in bed for the next couple days. How am I supposed to get stronger if I can't train? Katsuki comes with me to Mr. Aizawa house to help me get settled. I still can't believe I got away from my father. I'm finally free, but what if he finds me?

I shake that thought from my head and focus on staying positive. My room is small and simple but it already feels more like home then the hellhole I came from. Kat puts my bags down next to me. I didn't have much to begin with so there isn't much to carry.

I smile a genuine smile, it's been a while. Kat is bent over my bags starting to take stuff out and I walk behind him and surprise him with a big hug. He stiffens and stands up and then turns and returns the hug. I let his hug take away all my sadness and anxiety. He pulls me away and looks me in the eyes. "What was that for?" I just stare back "Do I need a reason?" I pull him back into a hug and we just stand there until I hear Mr.Aizawa say something.

We walk down to the kitchen and I see Mr. Aizawa getting food out. "What would you like to eat." I freeze Oh how I hate that question "I'm not very hungry I think I'm going to finish unpacking my stuff." I'm such a burden why didn't I just accept his food? I sigh and turn around and walk back to my room. Katsuki follows me and when we get to my room I plop down on my bed.

What if they're angry that I didn't eat or what if Kat gets angry or what if they get worried and start asking me questions? This was a bad idea. I should have just stayed with my father, at least then I wouldn't have to burden other people... "Quit overthinking things okay?" I look up at Kat and he sits next to me and wraps me up in his arms. My thoughts dissipate and I feel better.

Bakugou POV
When we get back to our room Sho sits down on the bad and starts to daze off. I wonder why he wasn't hungry? Maybe he's just tired and healing, then again I can't remember the last time he ate, maybe I'll pay more attention to that in the future.

I look at Sho and he's still dazed off but he looks tense. I can tell he's overthinking things so I sit down and tell him to stop and give him a hug pulling him close. I see him relax and come back to reality but I don't let go. "Do you want to go and get some food?" he shakes his head. "Do you want me to let you go?" he shakes his head again so I sit there holding him close.

Suddenly I feel him fall more into my hug and look down to see him sleeping. I smile. He must be tired but he's so damn cute. I pick him up and gently lay him down on his bed and then turn to leave. He grabs me "Please don't leave." I sigh and roll my eyes and lay down next to him and he snuggles closer to me. I smile and fall asleep next to him.

~time skip~

When I wake up I feel something against me and freak out not knowing where I am until I see Sho next to me Oh yeah I was helping him unpack I slowly try to get up but he hugs me closer so I can't move. He mutters something but I don't hear him. I try to get him to loosen his grip but he won't so I'm just stuck here.

Todoroki POV
Eventually I wake up and see Katsuki next to me. I widen my eyes, surprised and then look up to see him smirking at me. "Sorry I forgot you were here." I loosen my grip on him "I am exactly where I have been for the past hour thanks to your death grip." I look away, embarrassed and let go of him and mutter a sorry.

When I sit up I feel sore all over and I still feel tired. When Kat sits up next to me I lean on his shoulder and close my eyes. My entire body feels drained of energy and I have a killer headache. I feel him carefully laying me back down on the bed and giving me a kiss on the forehead and saying "I'll be right back."

Bakugou POV
Once Sho finally wakes up he sits up and then leans back against me for support. "You good?" he doesn't respond and I don't think he even heard me. He has his eyes closed and looks like he's in pain. I carefully lay him back down and tell him I'll be right back and then head downstairs to get his medicine and breakfast.

(861 words)