A Date

Bakugou POV
It's finally the weekend so I walk over to Sho's house. It's been a rough week for both of us so I plan on spending the day with him. I already planned out the day. Maybe I can take his mind off all the things going on. I smile to myself hoping I can make him happy. He makes me happy every day and he deserves all the happiness in the world and then some.

When I get to Sho's house I see Aizawa in the kitchen. I say good morning and head to Sho's room. He's still in bed so I walk over and lay down next to him. He opens his eyes and looks at me confused "Kat?" I kiss him on the forehead and he smiles. He snuggles closer to me and puts his head against my chest. "I love you." I smile "I love you too."

We stay like that for a while and then eventually we get up. Aizawa and Mic left to take care of something so we're home alone. We make pancakes together and I keep yelling at Sho when he does something wrong. It turns out he's never made pancakes before which I still find unbelievable. We end up making them with blueberries which are Sho's favorites. We finally managed to finish them and they came out good which was surprising given Sho messed up some of the measurements.

After we finish eating we head out. It's a beautiful sunny day. "So what are we doing today." I grin and we walk to the park. The park has a few people but we don't stop. I lead him through a little patch of forest. When we come through to the other side there's a small pond with some flowers around the edge and a little beach.

He gasps, "It's beautiful." We walk down to the lake and sit by the edge. There's some rocks along the sides and I pick up a flat one and skip it. It glides across the water with 5 bounces.

Sho picks up a rock and tries to skip it but it just sinks. He looks disappointed and I laugh at his pouty face. "No you have to do it like this dumbass." I walk up behind him and put a flat rock in his hand. I wrap my arm around his waist and turn him sideways. I put my hand over his and helped him flick his wrist the right way. The rock glides and bounces 3 times. "See?" He nods and I step away from him.

We stay at the lake all day. Eventually it starts to get late "We should get going. It's going to be dark soon." He grabs my arm to stop me. "Can we watch the sunset?" I roll my eyes but agree. We walk around the pond for the best view of the sunset and settle in a patch of flowers.

The flowers are yellow and white. I turn and see Sho looking up at the sky. He looks so calm and happy. I smile and gather a bunch of the flowers. "What are you doing?" I just grin at him and he looks at me suspiciously. I weave together the flowers until they resemble a crown. I lean over to Sho and plop it on his head. He looks at me and I can't help but smile. He looks adorable.

We sit there and watch the sunset which is breathtaking and we cuddle as it gets dark. Once the sunsets almost completely down I stand "Come on we have to get going." Sho stands up and pulls me into a hug. I smile and hug him back "Thank you for making me happy, this was the best day I've had in forever." We stand there and then break apart "Of course I would do anything for you and I'll always be here for you." We kiss as the last rays of sun disappear and then head back using Sho's hand as our light.

(There's been a lot of angst lately so I decided to write some cute fluff and let them be happy together. Sorry it's short but it is what it is)

(706 words)