Explanation

(Thank you guys so much for 2k reads. I never could have dreamed that I would get that many but here we are so thank you so much it made my day yesterday)

Midoriya POV
When I wake up I see Todoroki laying next to me. I blush and get up, being careful not to wake him. When I get up I see that Kacchan is gone along with his stuff. I gather anything I had and go to drop off my stuff in the dorm. When I get to my dorm I put my stuff away and then remember that we have today off. I don't know what to do, maybe I'll go to school today? Or maybe I'll just hang out with Todoroki. I head back to Todoroki to see how he's doing.

Bakugo POV
Once me and Kiri get out of the dorms we start to wander around school grounds. "Hey Kiri I have something to tell you." He turns to me. "We've been friends since we were kids and you better not tell anybody this but I think I have a crush." He turns to me surprised that I told that to him and that he would even have one in the first place. "Well who is it?"

I look at the ground and make mini explosions in my hand because my hands are sweaty. "Well you see I think it's icyhot." I look away and say, "You like Todoroki?!?" I nod slightly. "I saw him and Deku together and it made me so angry." I look back at the ground embarrassed. "It's so manly that you confessed that to me." I look at him "Thanks Kiri."

"So when are you gonna tell him." "I already told you he's with Deku so never?" We get to the edge of the school grounds so we sit down under a tree. "Well you have to tell him at some point, should we ask the girls for advice." I grab his arm, I must have gripped harder then I thought because he activates his quirk. "Sorry, no you can't tell anybody."

Kirishima POV
"...no you can't tell anybody." In all the years I have known him I've never heard him this desperate. "Okay but you have to tell him at some point or I'll get the girls help." He gives me a death glare but I just brush it off. "Is that why you ran off the save him?" He looked up surprised, "Yeah I guess, I just wanted him to be safe."

"We should probably head back to the school, class is going to start soon." He nods and gets up "Actually I don't have to go to class because I was excused after last night but I do have to meet with the teachers to tell them what happened." As we head back I start to think of ways to get Bakubro and Todoroki together.

Todoroki POV
When I wake up everything still hurts but I remember last night. I always feel so happy with Midoriya, or is it more than that? I see that Bakugo and Midoriya are gone but Recovery Girl is there. "Ah you're awake, how are you doing?" I try to sit up but lay back down because of the pain. "I'm fine." She gives me a look "Lying to me is pointless, now how are you actually feeling?" I try to sit up again, still unsuccessful. "Everything hurts but I can still go to school." She makes me lay back down "You can't even get out of bed so you aren't going anywhere except back to sleep." With that she heals me again causing me to fall back asleep.

Midoriya POV
Me and Kacchan head to the principal's office to talk about what happened. When we get there Mr. Aizawa, Allmight and Nezu are all there. "Mr. Aizawa aren't you supposed to be in class?" "Mic is covering for me." He gestured for us to sit down so we do. Now tell us everything from the moment you left.

~time skip to after they explain because I'm lazy~

Once we're done they all look surprised. "Do either of you have any idea where the other villains went?" We both say no, because we were too far away to hear them. "Allright, both of you are on house arrest and have to do all the chores in the dorms for three days." We both nod and get up to leave. "Although we are all furious and you should never do it again, congrats on saving him." With that we turn and leave.

I go to see Todoroki and see that he's still asleep. "How's he doing?" He looks better. "He can be released at the end of the day but he might still have pains and he has to take it easy for a couple days." I turn to go and tell Recovery Girl I'll come back later. When I get back to my dorm I see my homework by the door. I pick it up and head inside to start working on it.

(818 words)