Torture

Bakugou POV
When I get to class I notice that Icyhot isn't there. He's always early to class, where could he be? I sit down and after everyone gets to class Mr.Aizawa comes in. "Where's Todoroki?" Nobody says anything and some people look around. "Ok well who saw him last?" I raise my hand and some of the class looks at me weird so I just glare at them. "I went to his dorm to see how he was doing last night." Everyone seems extremely confused "Heya re you looking at you shitty extras?" Everyone looks away. "Has anyone seen him since then?" Nobody says anything. "Alright I'm going to alert the school that a student has gone missing all of you stay here." Where could that he have gone?

Todoroki POV
When I wake up I'm in a dark room. My entire body is bound so I can't move and I'm gagged. Then Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki walk in. I try to use my quirk but something stops me. "Poor little Shoto Todoroki, you're quirk won't work here." Dabi smirks. "Alright Shiggy now that he's awake can I have some fun with him?" Toga has a wide variety of knives and a sadistic grin on her face. "Of course but we want to have some fun with him as well."

He nods at Dabi and Dabi leaves and comes back with a kettle. My eyes widen and I start to have flashbacks. They take the gag away and I burst into tears trying to get away from Dabi and the kettle. "Aw what's the matter we haven't even started and your already breaking?" I back into a corner and he closes in on me holding the kettle menacingly "Please leave me alone." I cry loudly. He grabs my arm and pulls me close "You scared of a piece of metal?" He starts to burn my arm and I cry out in pain.

"I want some fun too." Toga runs over and slices down my arm she licks the blood off her knife "You blood is delicious, I want more." She looks at me with bloodlust in her eyes. She began to slowly drag the knife down my thigh. I bite my lip so I don't give her the satisfaction of my pain. "We'll leave your two to it, come on Dabi." They both leave and then I'm left there with Toga. I try to use my quirk again but the quirk cancelling cuffs won't let me. Toga gets closer with her knife "Let me have some more of that delicious blood."

Bakugou POV
After a few minutes Mr. Aizawa comes back in "Alright the pros have been alerted and in the meantime let's see if we can find any hints as to where he went." He class splits up and some of us search on campus and some of us search the city.

I'm searching the city with Deku we head to the park and wander around there. After a while of searching we start to head back when I hear Deku yell something "What is it now you damn nerd?" I see him crouched on the ground looking at something. I see a phone and when he picks it up I recognize it as Todoroki's. "That's Todoroki's, I'll look for other clues and you call the others and tell them what you found." He nods and takes out his phone. I start to wander around.

As I wander and find marks I start to piece together what happened. I see burn marks so he must have been fighting someone. Since he doesn't use his fire it must have been Dabi. As I continue to walk around I find something that makes me stop. I see a syringe and a blood mark.

I just stand there looking at it until I hear people coming. I see the class come over and they see the syringe. Aizawa takes out his phone and dials a number. What if we're too late, what if something happened to him, please be alright Icyhot. Todoroki..." Deku looks scared and like he's about to cry. "There's no need to cry you damn need we'll find him." He nods and smiles. At least I hope we can find him.

(714 words)