Im Sorry

(Most of this chapter will be in Todoroki's POV sorry
Also ⚠️Warning⚠️ there is cutting and panic attacks so if you are sensitive please do not read)

Todoroki POV
When I wake up I'm fully healed except for some patches of my arm. I get up and still feel a slight pain in my ribs but it's tolerable. I stand up and get dizzy. "Woah Todoroki you should lay back down." I see Midoriya and Bakugou standing on one side of the room and Aizawa and Recovery Girl on the other. I sit on the bed. "What time is it?" Aizawa just looks at me and say you aren't going anywhere. I look at the floor knowing that he was talking about my attempted escape.

"I'm sorry." I glance at Bakugou "To all of you." I just look at the floor until Bakugou speaks. "I just want an explanation you Icyhot basterd." I just continue to looks at the floor and then I see a hand out of my peripheral. I jump up and part of the floor freezes. "Woah Todoroki it's just me." I turn and see Midoriya. "Sorry" I mutter.

"On that note I would like to speak with you Todoroki." I turn to Aizawa already knowing what he's going to want to talk about. "I should really be going." He just motions for me to sit back down on the bed. I do so and then he asks if I want to keep Bakugou and Midoriya in the room. I say yes so they both pull up some chairs and sit in them.

"So Todoroki where did you get your injuries." I decide to try and keep it as close to the truth as possible "I was training." He nods "Then how did you get the burns?" I think of an excuse "I had an accident and lost control of my quirk." I try not to sound suspicious. "But your own flames don't seem to bother you" he makes a valid point. "I was training nothing more" I say getting annoyed and worried. "Todoroki does your father abuse you?" I freeze and just stare at the floor not knowing what to say. While staring at the floor I say in a cold voice "What would make you think that?" He just looks at me. He knows, he knows how weak I am, he know about my father, he'll kick me out of school, I'll be thrown out of the house, my life will fall apart, he might hurt my siblings. My breathing speeds up and it suddenly gets very hot.

"TODOROKI!" I look up and see that my hair is on fire. I put it out and look up. "Icyhot you were staring  at the damn floor for 5 minutes. I look up shocked because it had only felt like seconds. Aizawa repeats his question from before "No he does not harm me, now if you please I need to go and get ready for school." I get up and leave trying my hardest to ignore the dizziness.

When I get to my dorm I shut the door and sink to the floor. I hold my head in between my knees and try to calm my breathing but it's not working. I can't breath I grab at my shirt trying to pull it off because it feels like it's too tight. I try taking deep breaths but it isn't working. My thoughts are racing and they can't seem to stop.

I stumble into the bathroom and grab my razor blade. I drag it across my skin watching the blood fall.
"1 for being weak...2 for being a disappointment...3 for not being able to help my siblings...4...5...10...15"
When I finally stop my arm is a bloody mess but at least my thoughts are drowned out by the pain.

I grab some bandages and begin to clean and wrap my arm. Then I put a long sleeve shirt on and sit on my bed. As I'm scrolling through my phone I see texts from my friends asking where I am and am I ok. I smile knowing that they care about me until I see loads of text from my father. His latest one was SHOTO GET BACK HERE NOW!!! I frown and put my phone down. I'm too tired to deal with him today so I lay back and try to sleep.

I'm back in the darkness. I can't see anyone and all I can see is the light. I walk towards the light and see all of my classmates dead laying on the floor. I shake my head in horror and try to look away but I can't Midoriya... Bakugou all my friends. Then I turn and see my father looming over me. "You could have helped them if you weren't so weak."

(Would you like it to be a Tododeku story or a Todobaku story?)

(825 words)