Running Away

Todoroki POV
When I wake up pain runs throughout my body. I clench my teeth and close my eyes trying not to make a sound. Then I turn and see Midoriya sitting beside my bed. Crap I didn't realize he was still here. I loosen my face and make no expression. I slowly sit up "Hey you should lay back down you aren't fully healed." I sit up even though the pain is excruciating. Then I turn and see the Mr.Aizawa, Allmight and Recovery Girl come in. They all look worried, disappointed and a little angry? Oh no did I do something wrong? I should have gone back to school by now, why am I so weak. I hope I don't get expelled... I sit there filling my head with thoughts, worries and fears when Aizawa speaks "Todoroki I would like to talk to you about something,"

Aizawa POV
Todoroki is awake when I come back in but he seems to be worried and deep in though "Todoroki I would like to talk to you about something." I look at Allmight and Midoriya and they get the message and leave. Recovery Girl goes to a different part of the office. I sit at the end of Todoroki's bed and look him in the eyes "Where did you get your injuries?"

Todoroki POV
"Where did you get your injuries?" Oh no does he know about my father...I can't let him know this is my problem I don't need to bother him with it...I need to get home or my father will take his anger out in my siblings...maybe he can help me...nobody would believe me against him...Aizawa doesn't really care...I need TO LEAVE!

"I'm sorry Mr.Aizawa but I need to go." He looks at me confused "You're not going anywhere, you're not fully healed." I get up and almost fall to the floor but he catches me. "Todoroki stop let's just talk." I get back up and walk towards the door feeling the pain in my ribs increase with every step. "Todoroki get back here." I just keep walking until I feel his scarf begin to wrap around me. I struggle for a bit and then grow desperate and use my quirk to freeze that scarf. I break it off and freeze the hall using my momentum to slide faster then I could ever walk.

I reach outside and begin the trip to my house hoping father hasn't hurt my siblings and knowing there would be punishment. "OI ICYHOT WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Shut it's Bakugou I don't have time to deal with him Mr. Aizawa might be following me. "I'm going to my house to pick something up." He gives me a look. "You know your not allowed off campus and you look like you can't barely stand." I don't know what to do I need to get away maybe if I tell him the truth. "Please I need to go."

Bakugou POV
I leave the dorm because I need to be alone when I run into icyhot. He looks like he's in a hurry but he's also limping heavily and looks like he can barely stand. I try to ask why he's here when he says "Please I need to go." He looks so desperate. "If you need I can give you a ride." He looks relieved "Thank you Bakugou." I glare at him "Yeah whatever I was going anyway just don't get in my way icyhot basterd." We walk to my car and I walk slowly because he seems like he's having a rough time walking but not too slow or else he would notice. "So where the hell have you been?" He looks down and doesn't answer.

Then we get to my car and he gets in. So where do you live he tell me the address and I start driving. "Why do you need to go to your dads house I thought you hated him." He just stays silent. Suddenly I get a text from that shitty nerd saying to bring Icyhot back there now. "What the hell?" I mutter. I text back why and he send back in all caps JUST DO IT! I've never seen the nerd so worked up so I turn around and head back to the dorms

"Bakugou why did you turn around?" Icyhot asks his voice cold. "That damn nerd wants you back, he made it sound urgent. "No you don't understand I need to go." I just keep driving and he seems anxious but I just ignore it.

When we pull in I see Mr.Aizawa, Recovery Girl, Nezu, Allmight and Deku. Mr.Aizawa seems worried but also angry. "What the hell did you do Icyhot." He looks terrified and expressionless all at the same time.

Todoroki POV
When we get back to the dorms I see the teachers and Midoriya all looking worried. I get out of the car and Deku hugs me then Aizawa wraps me in his scarf. He wraps it tight, too tight. My ribs are screaming  and I can't breath and there's a ringing in my ears before it all fades.

(863 words)