Butterflies

Bakugou POV
When I wake up I feel Sho right next to me. He's still sleeping and I get up careful not to wake him up. I head downstairs and see Aizawa and Mic standing in the kitchen. When I walk in They both turn towards me. Aizawa gives me a look like I had better get talking. "It's hard to explain..." I hear someone behind me and turn to see Sho. "I tried to..." He drifts off but Aizawa gets the message. He comes over and wraps Sho in a hug.

Sho just accepts the hug and seems happy that Aizawa didn't yell at him. "You can always talk to us okay?" He nods and they sit like that until Mic says they have to head to school. Sho and I head upstairs to get ready.

Todoroki POV
Once we get into school people start to swarm Bakugou and I with questions, most of them aimed at me. I start to freak out and I try to get away from people but they keep following me. "Where did you go after lunch?" "There have been rumors you jumped off the roof?" "Why would you attempt?" "Does Bakugou still love you?" That last one hit hard and made me start to overthink.

I start to daze off and overthink when someone shoves me from behind. I turn and see Midoriya and I'm snapped back to reality. Everyone hasn't stopped with the questions. I'm so crowded I can't even see Kat which makes me even more panicked. I cover my ears and then I hear someone yelling over them. "HEY ALL OF YOU BACK OFF!" I look up and see Kat pushing through the crowd towards me.

He grabs me and pulls me away from them and we head to class. Aizawa is still in the teachers lounge and the people are following us so we head to the teachers lounge instead. We walk in and close the door. "There's a bunch of people following us." Aizawa looks at me and nods. Then he heads outside and when we head out everyone is gone.

We sit in class and some people look at me but I work to ignore them. I make it through class and after I see everyone leaving for lunch. I don't go because I'm not hungry. Midoriya comes up to my desk with a grin. He leans right next to me and whispers in my ear "I wish you had died." I cover my mouth to stifle a sob and I want to run but I can't move.

I should have died. They would be happier without me. I'll do better next time, then they can live their lives. Midoriya can be happy and Kat can find someone better. I hear Kat say something "Hey you damn nerd leave him alone before I blow you through the roof." Midoriya looks scared and then smirks "Oh Kacchan it's so cute that you pretend to love him, but I can see you're just using him."

I start shaking but I still can't move. At this point Aizawa walks back in with his lunch. "Why are you boys still here?" We all remain silent until Midoriya speaks up "I was just telling Todoroki something." Kat starts to storm towards him but I grab his arm "Just let him go." I'm still shaken up but I push it down and get up. "I'm going to the roof."

Aizawa and Bakugou both look alarmed and I mentally slap myself. That's where I usually stay during lunch, guess that can't happen anymore. "Never mind." I mumble and sit back down. I take out a book and start reading. Ignoring the worried glance that Bakugou and Aizawa are exchanging.

~time skip~

School is finally open so I head out with Kat. We decided to go for a walk today before heading home. We walk through the park and I see a butterfly. It flutters around on some flowers and then flies towards us. I flies right in front of my face. It's a beautiful blue. Katsuki laughs when it lands on my nose. I try to look at it but I can't. We keep walking and see an ice cream stand. Katsuki pulls me over and we get ice cream.

"I've never had ice cream before." He smiles at me "Well now you can try." I get a peanut butter ice cream cone and Kat gets chocolate. He bites it and I try to bite it as well but it hurts. He laughs at my face when I bit it and I glare at him. The ice cream is so good. It tastes like peanut butter and it has little peanut butter cups in it.

After we both finish we head to the house and when we get there I see Mitsukis car there. "I didn't realize your mom was coming." We head in and I see all the adults talking in the kitchen.

Bakugou POV
My mom sees me and gives me a hug which is weird because she never does that. "Finally I was waiting for you to get back here." she smacks me on the back of the head and I glare at her. "Come on let's go." I hug Sho and we leave. She looks at me and says, "So is that boy your boyfriend?" I glare at her and mumble a yes. She smiles "He is rather handsome but isn't he the son of that horrid Endeavor." I stay silent and she gets the message. I wonder when the trial is?

(932 words)