Happier

(Warning flashbacks, su*cidal thoughts and su*cide)

(This is a week later)
Todoroki POV
I wake up at 4:00. I get up and walk down to the kitchen. I see that Aizawa and Mic are still in bed. I put my shoes on and walk out. I don't know where I'm going but it's still dark. Suddenly I realize I'm at the park this is where I was kidnapped.

I start to have flashbacks of the dark room, Toga's physical punishments and Dabi's mental ones. I snap myself out of my thoughts. I have to get back. I start to head back to the house when I see a person. My PTSD kicks in and I want to turn and run but something tells me I can trust them.

They turn around and I see green hair and green eyes. "Midoriya." He walks towards me but he seems different, angry. I take a step back and he comes closer. "What's wrong with you?" He punches me hard (He uses One for All at 5%). I go flying backwards and hit a tree. I fall to the ground and look up to see Midoriya coming closer.

"What's wrong is that you chose Kacchan over me." Is this really all this is about? He's jealous of Kat. "Midoriya..." he ran at me again but I dodged. "HOW IS IT THAT KACCHAN ALWAYS BEATS ME? WHY COULDN'T I WIN JUST ONCE." Now I'm scared of him. I didn't realize he was so jealous of him. He hits me in the side (Using All for One again).

I go flying backwards and use an ice wall to stop. "Midoriya stop you obviously aren't thinking straight." He just advances on me again. "Oh no I think everything is clear, I can't believe I loved you." Even though I was with Kat it still hurt hearing him say that.

"Kacchan doesn't even love you he's just using you, why would anyone love you? Your too weak to protect the ones you care about." Was feel myself dazing off but get pulled to reality by a kick to my head.

Instinctively I curl up into a ball and protect my head and stomach "Please stop." That feel his shadow looming over me "You really are weak." With that he leaves me there, curled up in a ball on the grass.

After a while I get up and walk back home. I almost fall over multiple times because of how dizzy I am from his kick. He's right I am too weak. It's all my fault I shouldn't even be alive. When I get back I see Aizawa in the kitchen but I just head to my room.

I pack my bag and get ready for school and then head downstairs. "What were you doing up so early?" I just look up at him and shrug. His face is blurry though and I can't focus. He must have hit me harder then I thought. We head to school and I try to ignore the pain in my side and head.

Once I'm in class I can't help but notice Midoriya glancing over at me every few minutes. I guess he thought I wasn't coming to school. I just shrug it off and try to ignore him and focus on class.

Mineta was kicked out last week for the note he sent me because we all knew it was him. Apparently some kid from 1-b is getting moved here. He should be moving here soon. I wonder who it is? Doesn't matter I won't meet him anyway.

Once lunch finally arrives I head to the rooftop. I feel a cool breeze blowing on my face. It's so peaceful up here. I gaze up at the clouds and see all the shapes and the blue sky.

Midoriya was right I'm weak and nobody loves me. Why would they? I hope Kat can be happy once I'm gone. He can live his life without being burdened by me.

I take out the notes that I've had prepared for a while. There's one for all of my friends and my family. I say friends but I know none of them liked me. They'll all be happier once I'm gone.

It's funny I finally thought things were looking up. I had Kat, a new home and friends. I thought I could finally be happy, I was an idiot. Somebody like me doesn't deserve to be happy, not when I've hurt so many people.

I take my shoes off and put the notes on top of them. I also take of my jacket. I roll up my sleeves and look at years of scars on my arms. The breeze blows and it runs through my hair. I breath out and lean forward.

As I lean forward you hear someone yell "DON'T DO IT!" I turn to see who it is but I'm already falling. Oh well they'll be happier without me anyway.

(I know I already talked about this but it's suicide prevention month so please please please remember that things will always get better and there is a better way. If this part triggered you in any way I'm terribly sorry)

(832 words)