Hate and Love

(This entire chapter is from Bakugou's POV so I hope you enjoy)

Bakugou POV
When we get into the room I look around Mr. Aizawa sees Endeavor standing there with a whip in his hand. He looks very surprised that we were there but his shock quickly turns into anger. "What are you doing here?" Aizawas face was filled with anger. "I think the real question is what the hell are you doing to my student?" Endeavor turns toward him in anger and Aizawa activates his quirk looking even scarier if that was possible. Even I was scared of him because I had never seen him this angry before.

He wraps his capture weapon around Endeavor tight. Endeavor grabs it and swings Mr. Aizawa into a wall but he jumps back up and wraps Endeavors arms and pulls them behind him. He uses his scarf to launch him towards Endeavor and kicks him in the chest.He grabs his face and makes him look him in his glowing red eyes  "You are not touching my student ever again."  he lets go of him and Midnight tells everyone to cover their noses and mouths and releases her mist to put him to sleep.

Before he falls asleep I kick him in the side hard. "You are a monster and you will never see Shoto again." His eyes widen and he tries to burn me but he can't because of Mr.Aizawa. "I will find him and he will be mine again." I punch him in the head and knock him out and kick him in the side again. Mic grabs me and pulls me back away from him. "Calm down he's already knocked out." I turn and run to Todoroki. He is breathing slightly but he's asleep thanks to Midnight.

Todoroki is covered in burns, whip marks and bruises. "Bakugou you came back for me." I look down surprised and see him with his eyes barely open and a faint smile on his face. I guess the gas didn't reach him after all. "Of course I'm here you idiot." I hold his face in my hands and he shuts his eyes in pain. I just want to take his pain away so I get an idea.

"Hey Midnight could come here?" She walks over as the boys try to figure out how to get Endeavor out of there. "What is it?" I look up at her "Could you release a small bit just to put him to sleep so he isn't in pain anymore?" She nods and kneels next to Todoroki and releases a small bit of her pink gas. Todoroki just has to breathe in and he starts to fall asleep but before he does he grabs my hand. "Please don't leave me." He falls asleep and I pick him up, being careful.

Mr. Aizawa and Mic called the police and they got there pretty quickly. We all head out and Endeavor gets put in a cop car with quirk canceling cuffs and Todoroki gets carefully put into the ambulance. Midnight goes with Endeavor in case there's trouble and Aizawa and I get in the back of the ambulance along with Todoroki. Mic drives in Aizawa car and Fuyumi and Natsuo go with him and they follow us to the hospital.

When we arrive at the hospital we have to sit in the waiting room and we are all on edge as we sit there waiting for the results. Eventually a doctor comes "Shoto Todoroki?" we all stand up and he says only two of us can go in so me and Mr. Aizawa went in to see him. When we come in I see him hooked up to a bunch of machines and he's still sleeping.

I walk over slowly and hold his hand. I stand there for a few minutes until he moves and opens his eyes. He looks around in confusion and then sees me. "I guess I just can't get out of here can I?" He says, forcing a weak smile. "Yeah I guess so." I chuckle. He looks down to where I'm holding his hand. "Um Bakugou?" I glare at him but don't let go. I blush and decide I might as well just tell him "I-I love you." I look at the floor and feel his hand make me face him. "I love you too Bakugou."

I give him a gentle hug because he's still in a fragile condition "Call me Katsuki." He smiles. "Well then call my Shoto, Kat." I blush at the nickname. "Will do Sho." He laughs lightly and it's like music to my ears.

Then Mr. Aizawa comes over. "Now that you two are done confessing," he grins "You can be released tomorrow and you will be staying with me and Mic, that is if you are ok with that." Shoto looks excited and nods. "Thank you for having me." Mr. Aizawa just looks at him and says "Of course we both agreed we would love to have you stay with us." With that we both leave to let him get some sleep.

(840 words)