Rescue

Midoriya POV
Once we finally agree that we are both going to rescue Todoroki we continue our walk to the bus stop. We walk in silence until I ask Kacchan "Why do you care about Todoroki?" He just keeps walking until he finally says "I don't care about him but that doesn't mean I'm just going to leave him behind.

When we reach the bus stop we manage to catch one of the last buses of the night. Kacchan didn't bring money so I paid for him too. We sit in silence until we reach the bus stop and both get off. Once we get off I check my phone and start towards the location. Even though Kacchan hides it I can tell he's nervous but who wouldn't be?

When we round the corner I point to an old abandoned bar and then put my finger to my lips to tell Kacchan to be quiet. I hear something and quickly point to a building and we both use our quirks to get on the roof.

We both lean over the edge of the roof and see some of the villains down below. From what I can tell it's Shigaraki, Dabi, Mr.Compress and Kurogiri. We try to listen to their conversation but we're too far away so we can't hear what they're saying. After a while they walk away from the bar. I turn to Kacchan and whisper "Nows our chance." We get off the roof and walk up to the side of the bar. "Maybe we can sneak in-" I see Kacchan making a large explosion in his hands "HOWITZER IMPACT!"

The entire wall blows up and both of us rush in. I see Spinner looking shocked just standing there. "Spinner what was tha-" I see Toga come out but then she rushes back into her room when she sees us. "I got Spinner, you go and get Toga." I turn and see Kacchan already running after her. I smirk and then turn to Spinner. Alright let's do this.

Bakugo POV
I chase Toga into another room and then she turns, knife in hand and jumps at me. I dodge her just in time and whip around to see her slice the knife through the air. I dodge once again and can barely catch my breath before she is coming at me again. I begin to get tired but she keeps up her quick attacks until I get sick of it and grab her arm. I swing her over my head and use my explosions to propel her into a wall.

She falls to the ground and tries to get up but I use my boot and push her back to the ground. "Where is he?" She smiles and then pulls out a knife and stabs me in the leg. I grit my teeth and put more weight onto her moving my boot to her neck. She tries to stab me again but I grab her arms and squeeze her wrists. She starts to have trouble breathing and eventually gives in and points to a door behind me "Now was that so hard?" I kick her in the side hard and she passes out.

I run to the door and realize it's locked. I back up and kick it down. When the door falls I see a horrible sight. Todoroki is chained to the ceiling and in horrible shape. His body is covered in cuts and burns and there's blood all over the room. I break the lock and he falls to the ground. I catch him before he hits the ground and pick him up, being careful so I don't hurt him.

I run back into the main room and see Spinner in a heap on the floor and also see Deku. He looks fine except for some of his fingers (which of course are broken) he sees Todoroki in my arms and looks worried and then looks at me "Kacchan your leg." He points at my leg but I just ignore him and run through the hole we made in the wall. "Come on Deku we have to get him to Recovery Girl."

We start to run away from the building when I remember the villains. "Deku, call Aizawa and watch Todoroki." He takes out his phone to call Mr.Aizawa so he can pick them up. I carefully lay him on the ground and then run back towards the lair. I find some duct tape and tape both of them up and put Toga over my shoulder and drag Spinner. When I get to an alley I make sure both of them are still unconscious and double check their bonds.

When i get back to Deku I pick up Icyhot and take step and stumble "Kacchan let me take him, you shouldn't even be walking." I just glare at him "I'll be fine now lets get him into an open area where Mr.Aizawa can pick us up." We finally reach an open area and see Aizawa pull up.

We put Todoroki in the back and Deku sits next to him and I sit in the front. "You have some explaining to do." He keeps his eyes on the road. "I know but let's get him to safety first then I'll tell you everything. I take out my phone and tell the cops where I left the villain. When I'm done with that I exhale and think about everything we had just gone through. At least Icyhot is safe.

(920 words)