Planning

Midoriya POV
When we all find the syringe and blood it feels like my heart stops. "Todoroki..." I can't imagine a world without Todoroki in it.. I daze out and begin to think of what could have happened to him and where he could be. Just thinking of him being hurt makes me want to curl up in a corner and cry then I hear Kacchan say "There's no need to cry you damn nerd we'll find him." I turn to look at him and he seems worried too. Why is he worried? I just nod.

Everyone else also seems shaken up by this piece of evidence and Mr.Aizawa looks worried.while he's on the phone. I can only assume he's talking to the school and telling them about what they found. After he finishes his call we all do one more check on the park but we don't find much else. From what we found it's obvious he was battling against Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki.

Poor Todoroki, I hope he's okay. We don't even know where we could find him. He could be anywhere. Who knows what he's had to go through. "Deku he'll be ok I promise." I look up and see Uraraka, I must have been mumbling again. "Yeah I'm sure the pros will find him." I say with a smile. After we're done searching the park again we all head back to U.A. to regroup.

When we all get back to U.A the teachers all have a meeting. Some of our classmates decide to listen in on what they're saying so I join them and we all huddle near Jiro since she's using her earphone jacks to listen in. "They're talking about the LOV and how to raid them because they got a tip on where the lair is..." I get excited that we can get Todoroki until "...but they aren't going to take action until they can gather more pros, they said it could take up to a week." I can't believe what she said. What if Todoroki doesn't have that long, we have to go NOW we can't wait he could be killed if he isn't already...

I try to focus back on what the others are saying. "Well I guess we just have to trust the pros to handle it." I turn to Iida "Todoroki might not have time, we have to act NOW!" Everyone seems surprised that I would say something like that until "For once I agree with the damn nerd, we don't know how long Icyhot has so we have to rescue him before it's too late." I turn surprised by Kacchan but he just glares at me. Then we hear the teachers finishing up so we all go back to our dorms.

Me and Kacchans dorms are next to each other so we walk down the hallway together. "Kacchan why do you want to rescue Todoroki?" He just glares but eventually says "He's not allowed to die until I get to fight him, I don't actually care about him." Then we reach our dorms. "Goodnight Kacchan." He just goes in his dorm.

I collapse on my bed. I begin to make plans for how to rescue him. I'll leave tomorrow night when it's dark so nobody sees me and I'll be back before anyone notices I'm gone.

Bakugo POV
When I get into my dorm I sit on my bed. He better be ok he's not allowed to die on my watch. I lay on my bed tossing and turning unable to sleep because I'm so worried about Icyhot. I get up and realize how late it is but I ignore the clock and walk out to the park. I start to wander looking for any clues we missed when I see his phone.

We must have forgotten this in all the commotion about the blood. I pick it up and see he has some notifications. Some are from our classmates and one is from his dad, he sounds angry. One of them is from an unknown number and it's just a location. "That's weird." When I look up the location it's at the broken down bar that the tip said was the LOVs lair. The message was sent a few minutes ago which means he must still be alive. I hurry back to the school to plan a rescue mission.

(731 words)