The End

This is 5 years later when both of them are 20.

Endeavor had his trial and was accused of child abuse. He was sent to jail for many years and won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The rest of Shotos' family found a nice house and lived there. Dabi surrendered and he is in prison but Shoto visits him often because he knows who he is now. Shotos' mom is out of the hospital and lives happily with her family.

Shoto became the number one hero and Bakugou is the number two (but I don't think he minds.) They are the most powerful fighting couple in the hero society. Deku is number three and although Shoto never forgave him he became a great hero.

Although class 1-A has gone there separate ways they still meet when they can and get back together to hang out just like old times. All of them became amazing heroes.

Aizawa(35) and Mic(35) are both heroes and still teachers at U.A. Aizawa and Mic officially adopted Shoto and changed his name to Shoto Aizawa. Shoto has moved out to live with Bakugou but he still visits both of them when he can.

Bakugou POV
"Kat don't we have patrol?" I pull him away. "I asked someone to cover us for today." He looks at me confused and I continue to pull him. We walk into the park and he looks around and says, "We haven't been here in forever, where are we going?" I grin at him and we walk through that same bit of forest we did 5 years ago.

When we come out on the other side Sho's eyes widen. "Is this...?" I nod and pull him to the side of the lake. "I completely forgot about this place." I grin and look because the sunset is going to start soon. I hand him a flat rock "Wanna see who can skip further?" I get 6 and he gets 0. I laugh at his attempt. I make him a flower crown and it's just like we're kids again. The sunset finally comes and I don't think it could be more beautiful.

I place the flower crown on his head and get on one knee. "Hey you put it on crooke-" He gasps when he sees me. I take out the small velvet red box. I clear my throat "Shoto Todoroki we have been together for 5 amazing years, will you marry me?" My voice cracks at the end and I look at him. He still looks surprised and then he jumps into my arm and luckily I catch him. "Yes."

It was one word but I don't think it could make me more happy. I pick him up and spin him around and he laughs. I put him down and pull out the ring and slide it on his finger. He smiles and looks at it. "Yes." He says it again as if to reassure himself.

(I hope I covered all the loose ends and thank you so much for 8k likes it means so much and I never imagined I would get this far just by writing. I will definitely write a new story once I figure out what I want to write. I really hope you enjoyed the story and was satisfied with this ending. If you want to give me honest criticism that would be chill because I know this isn't the best plus that way I might be better next time. Bye for now and I was really happy getting to write for you guys.)