Not a Chapter

Hi I just figured I should include this in my story. I meant to put a note in last chapter but I forgot. I just wanted to remind everyone that even if you're participating in no simp September or for some of you Super Simptember 😂 that it is still Suicide Prevention month.

I know it isn't one of the happiest topics to talk about but it is still a problem and I wanted remind everyone what this month is really about.

If you are ever feeling suicidal then please call this number(1-800-273-8255)
It's a suicide prevention line. They're usually pretty busy so only contact them if it's an emergency but they can help you.

I also wanted you guys to know that I love all of you and it's okay to not be okay there is no reason to be ashamed of how you feel. Find one person you can talk to and tell them how you feel. Trust me when I say this, you are not a burden or a bother and if you find a person that truly cares about you they will help you through it.

Things will always get better! You should try to find somebody you can trust and talk to they can be family or a friend. You can always talk to me as well this is a completely judgement free zone and I will accept you no matter what. All of you reading my story are officially my children and there is no doubt and if you choose to continue reading then you are stuck with me 😁.

Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that you matter and I love all of you 💕. I hope you have a great day and for those of you starting school or have already started school then good luck because I will be too 😬.