Chapter 1

(y/n'sPOV)

I went to turn on my laptop to facetime my bestfriend since highschool,then I saw her popped on the screen of my laptop with a smile in her face"(Y/N)!!Oh my Irene how are you?!It's been ages since we saw eachother in person!"

I smiled"I'm doing just fine here Ava,it has been awhile since we last saw eachother.."

She looked displeased"yeah..for a bout 3 years!!I've missed you for those past 3 years!!"she yelled.

"Ava...you know I was offered a job here in Korea,and it's my home country as well...I do miss you alot since you were my first friend when I came to America."I smiled thinking about the times there.

"Hey don't get emotional up on here
(y/n),also how's life in Korea?Anything interesting happend there?"She asked.

I just shook my head"not really well except for the part I'm surrounded by alot of hot people everyday,then yeah nothing really interesting happend..."

Ava sighed"Yeah..I know how that feels..."as she pouted while crossing her arms,I just giggled by her actions.

"Oh Ava I almost forgot to tell you something important"I can't hold my toothy smile for what I'm about to say to her"I'm going to America!!"

She choked on air and fell off her bed making a loud thump.

"A-Ava?!Are you alright?!"I saw her getting off the floor and looked at the camera"OFCOURSE I'M NOT ALRIGHT,I JUST FELL FROM MY OWN BED!!"I burst into laughter,I wiped off my tears and smiled."Well~?Are you exited that I'm going to America??"I said with joyful tone.

"Uhh y-yeah I am exited!Just when are you gonna arrive here in America?"she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"About 2 days since I have a stop over in France for 1 night then straight to America!Also can I stay at your apartment?Since I don't want to waste money on a hotel...so is it okay for you?"she didn't respond"Uhh hello?Earth to Ava are you there?".

She shook her head and looked at me"Ahh!I'm sorry I just got lost in thought!Can you repeat what you said?"I nodded"I was wondering can I stay in your apartment,if that's okay with you."I heard her hum.

"Ofcourse you can!Soo..how long are you gonna stay here?"I put my finger on my chin"Hmm..I think about 2 months since my boss says I need a break,why do you ask?"I tilt my head as she averted her eyes away from me

"No reason at all (y/n)I was just curious!!Nothing suspicious at all!!"she waved her arms around when"PRISONER!!WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!"I heard from the background.

Ava looked at me and said"Uhh HEY (Y/N) I GOTTA GOOO NOW I'LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS TO YOU IN A MINUTE I GOTTA GO NOW BYEE!!"she turned off the face time.

"Hmm that was weird 'prisoner'Oh my ,what has Ava been doing for the past 3 years?! Though it is kinky for sure but NEVER IN MY LIFE SHE WHOULD BE INTO.."I blushed at the thought of Ava doing 'it' with someone"Ugghhh!Stop thinking these dirty things(y/n)!!She's not into that stuff...is she?".

I got up from the tables as I turned off my laptop and went to my bedroom to finish packing my things,afterwards I went to the bathroom to freshen up before going to bed..since my flight is early in the morning I set an alarm on my phone then I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!So first chapter Woohoo!!
hoped you like it!
❤💙💚💛💜