Chapter 41

(y/n'sPOV)

I lightly pushed him away,and looked at him in shock.'Why does this always happen to me?Why me?'I thought.He then walked closer to me and looked at me with saddened eyes.

"Why did you push me away?Was it bad?"He asked.

"What?!Nonono it was good!Wait no,wait yes.WAIT I don't know?Why I pushed you
away...well"I trailed off trying to think of an excuse.

"So you do admit you pushed me away,why?"His hands ball up into a fist.I was a bit scared but I stand my ground.

'I can't tell him all they guys well except Rhys kissed me..,What is a good excuse..hmm...'I sighed and look at him straight into his sparkling silver eyes."I..I..I'm not ready to be with someone so soon...You already know I broke up with my ex recently,my heart hasn't healed from the pain...I need sometime..you understand right?"I ask tilting my head to the side.

He made a deep sigh,"Ofcourse...I understand..you'll wait for me right?"He lightly grasp on my hand.I gave him a sweet smile and nod.

"Yep!Also your so cute right now,no yelling or burning things hehe"I laughed.Asch looked away blushing.

"I am not cute!!How dare you tell me I'm cu–"He got cut off my my phone ringing.I giggled and answered it.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Angel it's Laurence!Where are you and how are you?!I saw you getting swarmed into the crowd!And saw your performance with Asch.You have a lovely voice by the way,are you safe?"He sounded worried.Made me guilty for worrying him.

"Laurence I'm fine,Asch is with me under a tree near the food vendors.And thank you for the compliment"I giggled.I heard him sigh in the other line.

"Thank goodness...Rhys and Noi here are panicking were you are...Kawaii-chan is trying her best to calm them down...Oh no Noi started crying,meet us near the haunted house.I gotta comfort Noi now see ya!"He ended the call.

"What was that and who was that?"Asch asked in a low tone.

"It's Laurence,he told me that th others are near the haunted house and well uhh Noi and Rhys are literally panicking right now...So we better hurry"I grabbed his hand drag him the the direction of the haunted house.

~•Timeskip•~

We both arrived near the haunted house I saw the rest of the group with our group trying to comfort the guys and Ava.Leif then spotted us he ran up to me and engulf me into a hug."L-leif?Are you okay?"I asked him he didn't respond instead he just held me tight in his arms.

I then heard a bunch of footsteps coming,I peeks over Leif's shoulder and saw Noi and Ava sprinting towards me,with Pierce and Rhys trailing behind.Leif let go of the hug and looked at me with worry.Noi and Ava tackled me into tight hug.

"Princess!!I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you!!Wahhhhhh don't leave us like that!!"Noi sobbed and sweeze you tight.

"(y/n)!Oh my Irene Laurence told me everything!Thank Irene your okay!Did Asch treat you right?!Did he do anything stupid???"Ava asked me with teart eyes.

I looked at her calmly"Well not exactly,we did perform on stage with Hellbound it was pretty unexpected,Asch sings really well which shocked me..I'm fine really stop worrying about me.."I patted her back she ler go and I look at Noi with a smile on my face and wipe off his tears."Sunshine please stop crying.."I said,he nods and gave me a small smile.

"How can we not worry about you?"I heard Rhys said behind Ava"Your important to all of us princess (y/n)"He continued.

"Yes...you mean alot to us and we don't want anything bad happen to you or Ava.."Pierce agreed.

"(Y/N)!!!!"I peeked behind Pierce and saw two idiots running towards me,Pierce noticed and stood infront of me like a wall.That made both boys stop and look up at the great wall Pierce.I peeked on the side to see the emerald eye cassanova and the brunette flirt.

"Pierce can you uhh move aside please?I wanna talk to them"I asked him and he step to the side.

"Your guy friends are really protective of you...are you..in a harem?"Travis teased giving me a weird look.I blushed pink and shook my head no.

"No!What the hell?!"I exclaimed annoyed as heck.Travis raised his hand up in surrender.

"Woah (y/n) relax he's just teasing you.Anyways your performance was great!Kawaii-chan even video it!"Laurence said smiling.I blushed embarrassed.'I gotta tell Kawaii-chan to send me that video..'I thought.

"Soo shall we go to the haunted house?"Travis asked,I nodded and so did Laurence.As Travis walks away from us.Laurence looks at me with a blush on his cheeks.

"You coming?"He asked.

"Yeah,I'm just gonna tell the others about it alright?"I said he nodded and went to his friends.I walked back towards my group.
"Hey we're about to go in the haunted house you guys ready?"I asked them.

"I don't know what a haunted house is but I will try my best to have fun!!"Noi said enthusiasticly.

"I'm not a big fan or horror and stuff,I'll just stay with Pierce or you (y/n)"Ava clings on to me and Pierce.

"Tsk this is gonna be boring.."Asch said crossing his arms.

"It might be fun~"Leif said with a stupid grin on his face.

"Well this is a new thing to experience so I guess it's okay"Rhys then said.We all then re group with the others to enter the haunted house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YO so new chapter is here and OMFG 13K+ READS?!DAMN I'm shoookk srly I am shoook
THANK YOU!!!
hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜