Chapter 33

(n/n) -nickname
that's all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

I was laying in my bed snuggling into my blanket,and just browsing the internet.Today was a boring day nothing interesting to do.
'Hmm...what time is it'I then checked the time on my phone and see it was 12:00 pm.
'Oh dang..I stayed in bed for along time..I better check on Ava if she's awake'I stand up fixed my bed and walked towards Ava's bedroom.I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'.I opened the door to see Ava sitting on her bed looking through her phone.

"Hey Ava..watcha doing there?"I asked her closing the door behind me.I walked towards her bed and sat beside her.

"Just thinking...You know Lorelai invited us to the fall festival with her friends from highschool."Ava sighed as she thinks about the pro's and con's of coming to the fall festival.

"Oh shoot that reminds me.Remember that Laurence guy,the barista from that boba shop,and our senior from highschool?"She looked at me and nodded.

"Well we uhh..been texting eachother lately and he asked me if we want to go to the fall festival with him and his friends...and I agreed to come..since I never went to the fall festival I just stayed at your house and bing watching some anime..."I said as she narrowed her eyes pouting.

"Because I don't want anyone in school to see us there..and I don't like grouded places.."Ava said.

"Hmm your right,but were not in highschool anymore,we are adults we don't care what other people think!"I was proud of what I said.I glanced at Ava who seems unimpressed and hit me with a pillow which made me fall on her bed.I glared at her,gave her a menacing smirk and hit her with a pillow as well.

"You wanna go?!"Ava exclaimed holding a pillow in her hands.

I stand up holding some pillows ready to aim at Ava"Hell yeah I am!"I yelled.

~•Few minutes later•~

Ava and I were on the bed exhausted from the pillow fight we had.Sweat and pillow fluff all over the place.

"Hah...I think we..have...a ha..tie again..."I said as I catch my breath.

"This was...hah..like the 24th time....ha..we had..a tie.."Ava huffed as her chest moves up and down.

"That..was..hah..fun"I giggled as I sat up from the bed.Ava then laughed as she sat up from the bed as well.

"Yeah..it's been awhile since we had a pillow fight...you know what..we should go to the festival..maybe the boys might like it.."Ava said smiling.

"Awee Ava thinking of others before herself...you grown up so fast.."I faked cried as she hit me in the back of my head.

"I'm 21 damnit!!Why do you have to act like my parents?!"Ava complained.

"Because, I care about your well being,also your my best friend so yeah"I said with a smile.

Ava smiled and gave me a small hug"Awee thank you,(n/n)~"She said.

"Don't mention it you potato"I chuckled as she glared at me.

"Should we go check on the guys?"She asked me I nodded as we walked out of the room.
I then smelled a very terrible odor in the room,I instantly covered my mouth and nose with my hand.

Ava and I saw Asch and Leif fighting over the remote while the rest just sit there and watch.'What the hell??Why do they look so..dirty?Bleeeh...This smell though..'I gagged.

"Rhys is having us conserve magic"Leif said.

"Rhys is concern that we won't have enough magic to return to Daemos.."Pierce added.
Which made my expression change.