Chapter 20

(y/n'sPOV)

Ava and I went to a restaurant to meet up with uncle Devon and Andrew.As we arrived to the restaurant we both heard them talking to one another.

They looked over to us and waved.We went up the them"Ava my baby did you bring your friends with you?!"Uncle Devon blurted out.

Both Ava and I looked confused while uncle Andrew face palmed.

"Uncle Andrew,Uncle Devon it's so good to see you again!"I said with a smile.

"Good to see you both too.Come sit down and we can catch up.We already ordered both your favorite foods!"Uncle Andrew said.

We both sat next to eachother."Thank you.Sorry were late."Ava said.

"You both whould have been even later if you walked ya know"Uncle Devon said.

"Yeah probably,thank you for giving us a ride uncle's"I said.

"Any time girls"Uncle Andrew said.

"Soo how have you guya been?"Ava asked.

we've been doing good!Just uhh been alittle worried about you both"Uncle Andrew said.

"(y/n) told us you were sick!Atleast she was their to help you feel better"Uncle Devon said.

Ava looked at me with a'Did you seriously told them'face I nodded and looked at Ava's parents.

"I had some help!The boys helped me make her feel better,they were a really good help!"I said.

"Awe that's nice to hear,atleast they care about you Ava"Uncle Andrew said.

"Was is Noi who helped the most?!"Uncle Devon said with a smile on his face.

Then uncle Devon told his fantasy about Noi dashing into Ava's room with flowers and took care of her.Then all the guys came in bringing Ava gifts of affection.Ava started blushing at this point and I just giggled.Then uncle Devon made this weird pose,his foot on the table right hand on his chest and left arm in the air with his eyes closed.

Both Ava and Uncle Andrew looked away in embarrassment."Oh my Irene please kill me now"Uncle Andrew mumbled.

"Please take me too.."Ava mumbled and hid under the table.

"Uhhh sorry to burst your bubble uncle Devon.But all of them equally helped so,no"I said as uncle Devon's smile faded away.

"How do you even know they like her that way?"Uncle Andrew asked uncle Devon.

"She's my daughter so obviously she's a catch"Uncle Devon said.

"She's my daughter too"Uncle Andrew added.

"Oh right...She's doomed!"Uncle Devon gasped.Then the waiter came to our table and put the food on the table.

Ava and I laughed our butts off from that.
"Do you some ice for that burn sir?"The waiter asked as all of us burst into laughter except for uncle Andrew.

"Oh shoot that reminds me.(y/n) how are things between you and Leif~?"Uncle Devon cooed,I spat out my water infront of uncle Andrew.

"Uhh sir?May I get a napkin"He called out to the waiter.

"Oh my Irene I am so sorry uncle Andrew!Uncle Devon you caught me off guard there.."I said wiping my face with a napkin.

"Oh sorry sweetie.So how are things between you two?Anything interesting~?"He asked as my face turned red.

"Uhh well not really...he's been doing his own thing,I don't want to bother him so yeah"I said.

"Ah still respectful as ever I see"Uncle Devon said with a smile"Well I guess we really never talked about that huh?"Uncle Devon said gesturing to Ava.