Chapter 26

Yo so this chapter is a bit sensitive,and dark kinda?Well just warning ya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around and realized I'm in a all black room.

"H-hello?Anyone there?"I said standing up as I frantically looked around the room.I then saw a small dot of light but It was far from my view.I walked towards where the light is showing.Then fog surounded me like it's trying to stop me from going to see the light.

I blinked then the area around me changed,I was surounded by giant thick trees with purple leaves.There were fireflies around to lighten up the place.I looked around in awe on how beautiful this place is.I walked around for a bit and saw ruins of a house I then walked closer towards it then stopped to what I think looks like a magical barrier.

"Where am I?"I asked myself looking around the ruins I'm in.All the sudden my surroundings changed.I am now infront of a castle that looks very magical.'Woah...this castle is huggee!!Omg who lives here?!'I walked in the castle but I just phased through?I looked around to see gold lining,chandeliers,a water fountain,potted plants and a throne...

The throne was golden with gems on top of it.I walked towards the throne as I traced my fingers on the arm rest of the throne the surrounding changed again.

I was then in some sort of summoning room?Potion bottles scattered on the floor,some spilled over.In the corner of the room there was a desk full of potions and a spell book.I flipped through the pages and saw a picture of earth.

"Woaah...interesting.."I tried reading the page of the book but,sadly no.It looks like it's writen in a different language.I then flipped through more pages but I hardly understand the text in the book."This is getting me no where.."I said to myself.

The room around me change now into some old library with thousands of book on tall shelves.I wandered around the library,I read some book that looked interesting,well not really read but tried too..I then stumble apon this book with golden lining and a symbol in the front of it.I opened it and saw people.All of them had horns,white with a gold bracelet on it.The boy in the photo looks so familiar.

I narrowed my eyes and realized it was none other than prince Asch himself and his family."Hehe he looks so small here..wait who is that beside him?"I looked over to see a buffer version of Asch but looks very stupid.'must be his brother..'I thought.

I then looked at a tall man covered in black clothing and a crown.Who I presume was the king and Asch's father.Then beside him was on old woman,tanned skin wearing blue,white horns with gold on it."Hmm...she looks familiar...I think the boys talked about her before?I don't know.."I said to myself.

I was then teleported to somewhere,It looks like the front of the castle but not only that,I looked around to see fire and destruction.
People around me panicking,screaming running for they're lives.My legs start to shake from the sight of destruction,people fighting swords clash eachother,magic all around.Screaming,crying,pain it was a battle field,dead surrounded me.My eyes wided on how cruel this world can be...I covered my mouth in horror."Oh my Irene..t-this is horrible...is this Daemos?!"I said to myself panicked.

'Daemos our world is all blood shead and war.All the people think is just killing and survival,It is a dark place not alot of people fond over..'remembering what Rhys told me about Daemos.And he was right this place is so cruel...Who whould live in such a place.It pains me how innocent lives have to put through this terrible thing.