Chapter 8

(y/n'sPOV)

It was a normal day well for us,no yelling or threatening to kill us everything was quiet.
I was making myself a chocolate drink,then someone was knocking on the door,I went to go see who it was,I look down to see and old lady with an antique camera.

"Hello dearie,who are you?"She asked me.

"Oh my names (y/n),Ava's friend..."I smile sweetly at her.

"My name is Mrs.Oats,I didn't know you are gonna be here,after all...With all the fun she's having with the boys and how noisy they are,I didn't think she whould bring a friend~"She made a lenny face which made me wonder.'Did Ava really had fun witu those boys?!'I thought as my cheeks truned pink.

"(y/n)?Mrs. Oats?"I heard a voice behind me to see Ava in her pajamas.

"Ava,sweetie I just told your friend about the fun you had with those boys and can you please fix my camera?"She asked Ava,she began to turn red of embarrassment.

"M-Mrs.OATS!!"She stuttered.I snickered at her,she looked at me and gave me a glare.

"Well it's nice to meet you Mrs.Oats"I said and gave her a smile.

"I as well,see ya girl!"She waved and walked off,we took the camera inside and closed the door.

"So,did you really had fun with all 5 of them~?"I purred at her as i raised a brow.

"No no no it's not like that!!At all they're hot and everything but I whould never do that!!"She exclaimed.I giggled at her.

"Ava I'm joking now...Let's fix this relic"I said then suddenly the boys popped out of nowhere.

"A relic?"Rhys questioned.

"Is it powerful?!"Asch asked.

"Can it kill someone?!"Leif said with a kill happy smile on his face.

Then all the boys walked over to us looking at the camera.

"It's gonna kill me on how complicated this thing is gonna be to fix"Ava said in a monotone voice.

"You can fix a relic?!"Rhys asked with stars in his eyes.Ava looked at them and sighed.

"No I–Mrs.Oats brought this over and asked me to fix it for her,she's probably gonna take pics of you guys"Ava said.

"Why does she want that?"Leif questioned

"Because in her stupid fantasy,she thinks that your guys are my boyfriends,and at this point I'm tired of fighting her...She's old and uhh close to death..and I really like her,if anyone asked just tell her your my or (y/n)'s boyfriend or whatever.."I looked at her as my brows knit together.'Ava what the hell'said in my head.

"What is a boyfriend?"Pierce asked.

"A male friend that will always be with you and if it's a girlfriend, it's the same thing"Noi answered.

"Noi who did you know that?"Ava asked.

"Oh (y/n) told me!"He said and smiled.

I went back to the kitchen to continue making my chocolate drink,as I start humming while making my chocolate drink.As I finished I went back to the living room and sat on the couch, minding my own buisness as I drink my delicious chocolate drink.

As I finished I went into my room to change out of my pajamas and wear a Periwinkle colored shirt tucked inside my grape checkered skater skirt,and some white chunky shoes.I walked out of my room seeing Ava and Rhys fixing Mrs.Oats camera.

"Hey Ava how's fixing the camera going?"I asked her.

"We're almost done!Just a few more tweaking here and there and it will be finished!"She said still continuing fixing the camera.

~•Few minutes later•~

"Ah finally!!It's fixed!"Ava said with joy.

"Ohh can I see?!"Noi walked towards the camera,he poked it and the camera fell.He looked at Ava with a terrified look on his face.

"Let's try it again.."Ava said with an irritated face.She continued to fix the camera with a hammer.

And me being a curious kind of girl decides to ask them the worst question I could've asked.

"Can I touch your horns?"

All of them visibly flinched and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Prisoner,do you understand what you're asking?"Asch replied harshly.

I shook my head,"Well atleast explain to me why do you have them and what they do?"I exclaimed.

"Touching one's horn is courting.Our horns are extreamly sensitive as well.It's like touching a male daemos' horn is like touching his—" "OKAY OKAY I HEARD ENOUGH!Please don't continue"I interuped.

I enternaly died when I remembered I touched and pulled on both of Leif's horns!

I looked at Leif his face flushed,I walked up to him he looked at me walking towards him as he just stayed in place.

"Leif I am soo sorry,I really didn't know..I'm sorry" I gave him an awkward smile my cheeks turning red.

"Stop apologizing...and I don't mind...just don't do it again."He rubbed the back of his neck and averts his eyes away from me.I smiled.

"Phew there fixed!"Ava said as she wiped her sweat.

"Cool I—" "Don't touch it!J-just leave it there"Ava cut in Noi.

"I'm really interested taking our picture by this camera"Rhys said fixing his glasses.

"Ya know what I wanna take a picture too,I gotta test it before I give it back"Ava said.

"Can we all do a picture together?"Noi asked with a smile on his face.

'Ahh this boi is too bright!He's literally the sun!'I thought.Then Ava speak up "Why not,just don't touch the camera,I don't want it to break like last time.."Ava said as she looked around the room.

"Here let's all pick up the couch and put this side and–"She trailed off when she saw Noi picked up the couch using one hand.

"Where too?"Noi asked,while Ava and I looked at him with our mouths wide open.

"W-wow your strong..."Ava said in awe.

"Woahh sunshine boi can lift,dang" I commented.

"Psh, please any of us can do that"Asch said

"Huh..oh really now?"I smirked at him douting him and his skill

"Ofcourse we can!"Asch yelled at me,I just glared at him.

"Can you move it over there Noi?"She pointed the place near the computer.

He walked over and placed it down,Ava and I sat on the couch while the boys are behind us.

"Uhh you guys can sit with us ya know"I said facing them.

"No way that bed is too soft"Leif complained.

"I was the one who had to sleep on it!"Asch exclaimed.

"Well the floor was better to sleep on"Noi said.

"Sitting was better though"Rhys said as he looked at Noi.

"I prefer to stand" Said Pierce.

"Okayy we get it you guys don't like the couch,just look good and smile"Ava said to them.

We all faced the camera then suddenly the front door swung open.

"PUMPKIN!!!"

"D-Dad!Pop?!"

"Uncle Andrew and Uncle Devon?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHH DANG SHET IS GONNA HAPPEN!
CHAPTER 8 DONE!
hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜