Chapter 2

(Ava'sPOV)

I went outside my bedroom to see an pissed of pain in the as–butt also the prince of Daemos,Asch"What do you want?I was busy talking to someone!!"I yelled at him

"You were being noisy!And don't talk back at me prisoner!"He yelled back at me.

As I groaned then I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Rhys behind me"Excuse me Ava who were you talking to through your magical slab?"He looked confused as he asked me about my phone while I was facetiming (y/n).

"Oh!That,Rhys can you tell everyone to be at the living room for me I have to tell all of you something REALLY important"he nodded and phased through the crayola outlined wall after a few minutes all of them were in the living room sitting on the couch I went infront of them.

"Okay so boys your wondering why I brought all of you here in the living room right?"I asked them as i raised my eyebrow"D-did we do something wrong?Are you upset with us sorceress Ava?"Noi asked.

I shook my head "No Noi I'm not,I gathered you all here because my bestfriend since highschool is coming to stay with us,I want you all to be in your best behavior!While she's here I want you all to hide your horns,weapons and also no using magic!!"I yelled at them.

"Sorceress Ava,is your friend a powerful sorceress like you?"Rhys asked as he adjust his glasses.

I nodded "Yesh she is!She's even more powerful than me!"I said,the boys look surpised as to what I had said.

"SOMEONE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU?!"Noi asked with a shocked look on his face.

"She can be our other prisoner!!"Asch yelled

"Is there a posibility for me to kill her?!"Leif brought out his sickle's with a evil grin on his face.

As Pierce just nods.I sighed and put my hands on my hip"ASCH!What the hell is wrong with you?!Also you too Leif!There is no way I'm letting you kill her!"I yelled at both of them.They just groan and sat back down on the couch.

Then Rhys speaks up "Ava when will your friend arrive?".

"Hmm...about two days from now"and that made me realized something"OH MAY IRENE I FORGOT TO TEXT HER THE ADDRESS TODAY!"I ran back to my room to get my phone and started to text her the address of my apartment,afterwards I went back to the living room.

"Okay guys please behave when she arrives,no funny buisness"I said to them.

"Okay sorceress Ava!"Noi said in a joyful tone.

"We will try our best to do so"Rhys said.

"Yes"Pierce agreed of what Rhys said.

"I make no promises"Leif smirked.

As for Asch he just groaned with an annoyed expression on his face .

"Well then,that's all and I'm gonna go to sleep"I went back to my room and shut my eyes to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOPDEE DOO CHAPTER 2 DONE!!
Hope you all enjoy it!

stay safe!

❤💙💚💛💜