Chapter 31

(y/n'sPOV)

I was in my room watching some anime when all the sudden my door was busted open by Ava."(Y/N)!!IT'S OCTOBER!!HELP ME DECORATE THE APARTMENT!!"She exclaimed holding a bunch of Halloween decorations.'Does she ever knock?Ughh..I guess I'll continue watching anime later..'I sighed and nodded,her smile wided as we walked out of my room,I saw the boys watching this channel called 'Socky the sock puppet.'

'What the heck?A kids show??Hmm...interesting..'I shrugged it off and put on my earphones listening to music as I start decorating the apartment with Ava.

I then placed some little Halloween decorations on the coffee table,kitchen counter,some on the computer then Ava called me."Hey (y/n) can you help me hang some decorations on the ceiling please?"She asked me as she was on a ladder hanging decorations.

"Yeah sure do you have an extra ladder?"Grabbing some decoration from the floor.

"Yeah it's in the closet"She said,I went to go get the ladder and thought'Hmm..my vacation here is almost over..When I'm gone..will the guys still be here?Maybe,then Ava will have to deal with them by herself...Ahh stop being all sad!'I shooked my head,as I grabbed the ladder and went back into the living room.Where I saw Ava in Pierce arms,as the boys with wide eyes and concern look on their faces.

"Why did you bump my ladder?!"She exclaimed glaring at Asch.

"I-I didn't I–" "If you want my attention just go talk to me and don't try to kill me!"She interupted.

"I-I wasn't, L-Leif was!"He blamed it on Leif.'Huh..he stutters alot now a days...weird'I thought.

"Doesn't mean Leif likes to kill doesn't mean you can blame it on him!"She interjected.Then both start to argue as everyone just watch them.I placed the ladder down and continue on decorating.

"Ugh ya know what,I'm gonna dust myself off  be right back"I heard Ava said as she went into her room.I put my earphones back on and start listening to music.But somehow their conversation with eachother is louder than my music!Me being a curious girl I am I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Why didn't you guys back me up?!"Asch complained.

"Do you realize we're all after her affections"Rhys said.

'Oh?That's interesting..'

"Do you realize I'm the prince of Daemos!"Asch exclaimed.

"Are we on Daemos?"Rhys asked which made Asch be lost of words.I silently giggled  as I continue listening and decorating.

"We talked about this before.They're free game for all of us"Noi added.

"We still respect you and serve you diligently"Pierce said nonchalant.

"But the thought of being king of the Earth,is rather interesting"Rhys said which made me vert confused.'King of Earth?What the hell are they talking about?'I wondered.

I then heard Leif"Besides it's a fun competition don't you think?"Before he got fire balled by Asch.

'Competition?Ok what the hell?Sigh but,this made me more curious King of Earth?What does that mean..And how do they still not know I am here?Seriously I'm right in the open!How blind are they??Should I speak up?What to d–'My thoughts got interuped by Ava coming into the room.

"Oh (y/n)!Thanks for the help on hanging the decorations"She looked at me and smiled,I then felt eyes looking at me I saw all thw boys look at me in shock.

"When did you get here?!"Noi asked.

"Uhhmm I was here the whole time,you guys didn't pay attention to me."I answered,as I went down the ladder.