Chapter 14

(y/n'sPOV)

I was in the living room sitting on the couch,while scrolling through social media.Then Ava came out of her room and walked up to me.

"Hey (y/n)"She said as I looked at her.

"Yeah?What's up?"I asked.

"Nothing,I'm just gonna take a long relaxing bath"Ava said as she skipped to the bathroom.

"O-oh okay then"I said as I continued scrolling through my phone.Then Noi came into the room and sat down beside me.

"Hey princess (y/n) what are you doing in your magical slab?"He asked leaning towards me.

"Just scrolling through social media"I said.

"What is so–ceial media?"Noi asked.

"It's social media,it is like uhh you create things,share and participate in things in the magical slab that is a phone"I said awkwardly.Noi's eyes sparkled.

"Woahh really?"Noi asked who seems fascinated.

"Yup!"I smiled at him,then Rhys came out of the crayola outlined wall and stared at us.

"What are you two doing?"He asked as he raised a brow.

"Princess (y/n),is telling me about social media!"Noi said.

"Fascinating,may I join you?"Rhys asked.

"Yeah sure"I scoot over and patted a seat next to me.He sat down beside me and looked at my phone.

"Okay so this is an example of social media,it's called instagram,you post your pictures on it and people will react and give you likes!Like what Ava said before"I said, as they both nod.

"I'll show you things you can do in instagram"I said.

~•3 hours later•~

"And that's how the app works,do you guys understand?"I asked after explaining to them about instagram for 3 hours straight.I looked at Noi who looked bewildered,I giggled then looked at Rhys who seems to process everything I just said.

"Uhhh you guys okay?"I asked.Noi shakes his head as if he was in a trance.Rhys who keeps on blinking.

"H-huh?What?Oh I'm sorry princess (y/n) I this is so confusing.."Noi said in a low tone.

"It's okay Noi.Uhhh Rhys?You good there?"He looked at me and nodded.'Wait...I haven't heard Ava coming out from the bathroom...I need to check on her'I stand up and walked to the bathroom."Ava?Hello you've been there for a while now,are you okay?"I asked as I knocked the door.I opened the door to see Ava unconscious in the bath tub.

"A-ava?!"I rushed over to her and start shaking her."Ava!Please are you alive?!Answer me!"I went to check her pulse,good thing she's alive.

Then I hear foot steps coming to the bathroom,I saw all the boys sweating as I they went on a marathon.Their eyes wided at the sight of Ava being unconscious.

Noi rushed beside me and looked at Ava's unconscious body."N-no,princess Ava...please tell me your not dead!Who killed her?!"Noi exclaimed and looked at the other daemos.

Everyone looked at Leif,he just held up his hand infront of his chest.

"Don't look at me!I didn't kill her I just got here!"Leif said.

I realized,'boys in the bathroom...Ava in the bath tub naked...in the same room..oh my Irene'.I looked at all of them with fire in my eyes.

"All of you get out"I mumbled.

"But she need he–" "I SAID GET OUT YOU PERVERTS!!!"I yelled as they dashed out of the room.I sighed and grabbed a towel for Ava i cleaned her off and rapped the towel around her torso.I carried her bridal style and walked towards her room.I saw the boys in the living room with a concerned look on their face,I brushed it off and went into Ava's room and placed her down on her bed.

I put her blanket on her,and put my hand on her forehead.'Damn...She's burning up'.I walked out of her room and went to the kitchen.I look through the freezer if there is an Ice pack.

"Princess,what's wrong with Ava?"Rhys asked.

"She has a fever...I'm looking for an ice pack for her but I guess she doesn't have one.."I closed the fridge and think for another solution."Do you guys have ice powers?"I asked.

Then Rhys raised his hand"I do what do you want me to make?"He asked.

"Can you make a big ice cube?But not too big."I said as he nodded,His palm starts glowing a bright blue then an big ice cube was forming in his hands.

"Here you go"He gave me the ice cube,I grabbed a towel and rapped the ice cube over it.

I went back into Ava's room and place the rapped ice cub on her forehead."Please be okay.."I whispered and walked out of her room closing the door in the process.

"Will she be okay?"Noi asked with a sad face.

"Yeah...she will"I looked down on the ground in the verge of crying.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder,I looked up to see Pierce towering over me.He gave a small smile and patted my head.

"It's alright..don't be sad..please"He said.Tears started rolling down my face,I bend my head so no one can see me cry.I felt arms rapped around my body.I cried in his chest as he rubs my back.

"Shhh....she'll be okay.."he muttered in my ear.

Everyone keeps on looking at us with gloomy faces.

Noi walked up to me and patted my back.
"Princess..don't cry"Noi said with tears in his eyes.

Leif grabbed my hand and started rubbing cricles around it.

"Princess (y/n).I think you should get some rest,I know you are very worried for princess Ava but she'll be fine.."Rhys said in a mellow tone.

"If there is one thing humans and daemos share..is rest"Asch said.

"Wow Asch said something smart for once"Leif mocked Asch which made me giggle.

"I agree"Rhys said.

"Don't humor him"Asch said in a low tone.

"I'm agreeing with you about rest"Rhys said.

I yawned,they all looked at me."Yeah..your right...I do need rest and you all should too thank you for comforting me and I'm sorry that I yelled at you all earlier,you guys were in the bathroom while see was bathing and stuff,I kinda got abit over protective...and yeahh..I'm sorry"I said rubbing my arm.

"It's alright,go rest now we'll see you in the morning"Rhys said,I smiled at them as I walked in my bedroom."Goodnight"I said as I looked back at them and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOO!Wazzup everyone!Chapter 14 here ya'll go!
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜