Chapter 10

(y/n'sPOV)

"What just happend?"Leif said confused

"Honestly I'm just as confused as you are"I said as I clenching my burned hand.

"I thought they're gonna kill us"Noi said.

"Let's go check on the others"I said as I phased through the outlined crayola wall.Leif,Ava ,and Noi followed me behind.

"What the hell is going on?"Asch asked as we enter their magical room.

"Apparently we're going on this triple date with Ava's parents."I said still confused.

"Also can you please hide Noi's horns?"Ava asked.

"What is a date?"Pierce asked.

"Well uhh it's kinda like a sacred ritual where one judges if they wanna be with that person."Says Ava.

"Wait...Like courting?"Rhys said

"What?!Prisoners we need to talk with them alone"Asch said,then Leif and Pierce carried Ava and I back to the apartment.

"Oof what the Fudge?!"I landed on my butt.

"Oww..."Ava rubbing her bum.

~•With the Boys•~

(No one's POV)

Rhys looks towards Leif and Noi.

"We are trusting you this,that you need to listen,if you both can get married to (y/n) or Ava,them we can get the humans to give us there magic."Rhys said to them.

"Lady Bish married in to our family and gave us her magic,It must work the same here as well"Asch said

"You both need to win the approval of Ava's parents,but also both can not tell them about Daemos.Her parents seem wise,they may know about our world and we cannot risk that"Says Rhys

"Do you both even know how to court?"Asch questioned.

"I do"Leif said as everyone looked at him.

Leif raised a brow"What?I had several partners when we were on Daemos,ofcourse I know my stuff"Leif said with a smirk.

"Heh,Yeah right"Asch chuckled.

"Ofcourse I do!"Leif yelled at Asch.

"Don't yell at me!I'm your prince!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Why you little—"

"Stop arguing!If this mission is successful,we can go home with the magic we need,just listen to them and don't tell anything about this."Rhys interuped,and uses magic to hide Nois horns.

"Right!"Noi Said.

Leif hides his horns as well"Yeah yeah sure whatever".

After awhile both Leif and Noi walked out of the wall,without their horns.

(y/n'sPOV)

"What happened?"Ava asked.

"Uhh umm nothing!Ready to leave?"Says Noi.

Ava looked at me and I nodded.

"Come on Pumpkin!(y/n) sweetie you guys ready?"

"You guys just follow what we say okay?"I said and they nod in agreement.

We walked toward the door and I felt something hold my hand,I looked too see Leif holding my burned hand,it starts glowing a bright green like it did before to Ava,suddenly the greem light faded away,I looked at my hand to see the burn is gone.