Chapter 7

(Ava'sPOV)

I walked back in the living room to see the boys with a confused look on their faces.

"Uh...what happend while I wasn't in the room?"I asked them.

"Miss (y/n) showed us some of her pictures in her magical slab,all the sudden she starts to tremble and went inside her room"Rhys said.

"She saw an odd picture.."Pierce added

"Can you describe the picture for me please"I went infront of them with my arms crossed.

"Well...there were two humans holding eachother and looking at eachothers eyes.."Noi said with a concerned look on his face."Is she ok sorceress Ava?"Noi asked.

"I'm not sure I better go check up on her",I walk towards her room and knocked on the door."(y/n)?Hey are you okay there?"I put my ear against the door I heard sobs in her room,I opened the door to see her laying on her bed holding her stuffed hippo as she cried.

The boys walked over towards me and looked over my head seeing (y/n) cry.

"Ava why is she crying?"Noi whispered.I looked at him "I don't know..but boys can you leave us be for awhile?"I asked them.

"Why should we listen to y–" "We will leave you both be.."Rhys interuped Prince Asch as he glared at him.Asch just scoffed and walked off as the others followed him.I closed the door and sat on her bed.

"Hey (y/n)?Can you tell me what's wrong?"I asked her..she shooked her head and keeps on crying,I started to rub her back when I saw the picture that Noi described.I reached out towards the phone and grabbed it to see it was (y/n) and her ex boyfriend that recently broke up when she was in Korea.

"Still heartbroken huh?"She looked at me as tears run down her face as she nodded.I hugged her and patted her back.

"It'll be okay...I'm here for you and you know that!!Delete that picture and forget what happend between the two of you,move on and live happily,besides there are PLENTY of fish in the sea!You always have me,and maybe the boys as well..."I exclaimed to her.

She gave me a soft smile and hugged me back"Thank you Ava..Your the best"She said,Iet go of the hug and got off the bed and walked toward the door"I'll leave for you to rest,if ya need me..just call okay?"I said giving her a smile,she smiled back.

"Ava..thank you for everything...and for being my bestfriend"(y/n) said and waved at me.

I went out the door and closed it.I looked around the apartment to see the boys are no where to be found I shrugged it off and went to my room.

~•With the Boys•~

(No one's POV)

"What just happend?"Asch asked as he raised a brow and his arms crossed.

"We are not entirely sure what happend or why miss (y/n) looked odd when she saw that picture on her magical slab."Said Rhys.

Everyone is still confused at the situation that just happend earlier the day.The room went scilent when Noi speaks up.

"Maybe it might be an uncomfortable memory of hers?She looked sad when she saw the picture..."Noi said concerd written all over his face.

"That might a reason.."Rhys said as he rubbed his temple.

"Okay back to the topic at hand,Rhys the magic crisist how will bring humans to Daemos?Do we even know how to get back to Daemos?"Leif questioned Rhys.

"I'm not sure how,but we'll figure it out."Rhys answered.

"We will discuss this another time,right now we have to figure out how to make the prisoners trust us..."Asch said in a serious tone.

"We should try be nice to them"said Pierce,Noi and Rhys nodded their heads as they agreed to Pierce.Asch just groaned for what Pierce said.

"Why should we?Why can't we just threaten them to trust us?"Asch said.

"I agree with Pierce,being nicer can get them trust us"Rhy said.

"I don't like being mean towards them...they helped us"Noi added.

Leif chuckled,"Your getting soft Noi..."He said.

"I-I am not!!I can still ended a persons life!"Noi exclaimed.

"But you hesitate,before killing them"Leif smirked.

Noi looked irritated to what Leif said to him.The tension became thick towards the two demons.Then Noi stormed out of the room.

(Noi'sPOV)

I stormed out of the room and went to the living room.Hands in my hair as I paced around the room frustrated to what Leif said.

"Ughh!!He's so annoying!!GOSH WHY AND THE HELL DO I PUT UP WITH HIM?!I'm low in ranking,too hesitant to kill a person..and the weakest...Compared to the others...I'm just useless.."I sat on the couch with my hands covering my face..when I suddenly notice a book on the table.

"Huh?I never seen a book like this before..."I grabbed it and started to flip the pages that are filled with  beautiful drawings,similar to (y/n)'s.Then I saw a page that has an unfinished sketch I looked closer too realized the drawing was me.'S-she did this?!I didn't realized she drawn me..It looks almost Identical to the real me.'

I stared at it in awe looking at every bit of detail she put in the drawing.I stopped admiring the drawing and looked at the door of her room.

'I better return it to her'I thought as I walked towards the door,I carefully opened the door to see (y/n) on her bed reading a book.She hasn't notice my presence yet,I tip toed inside her room trying not to make a sound then the floor made a creeking sound.

(y/n) looked around the room and saw me,with a slightly confused look on her face.

"Noi?What are you doing here in my room?"She asked me as she closed her book.

"I-I uhh...Wanted to return you your book...since you left in on the table.."I stuttered.As I handed the book to her.

"Oh!My sketchbook,thank you for returning it to me..."she took it out of my hands and smiled,I smiled back.She then patted the spot next to her on the bed.I walked towards her and sat on the spot she patted at.The room became quiet and quite awkward.

"So how are you feeling?"I asked her.

"I'm fine.."she gave me a weak smile.

"Sorceress (y/n),can I asked why did you cry?"I asked her.Then she looked at me with a frown."AHHH I'M SO SO SORRY IF I BROUGHT UP SOMETHING UNCOMFORTABLE I DIDN'T KNOW REALLY!!"I wavered my hand in the air as I started to panic.Then she started to giggle,I stopped and looked at her.

"No no,It's fine...Just a bad memory of my past..and nothing else.."She said.

"Can I ask..who is that human on the picture and was that you?"I asked her and she just nodded.

"He was my boyfriend."I tilt my head to the side.

"What is a boyfriend?"I asked her again.

"Well...a boyfriend is a male friend that will always to be with you,If it's a girl it's called a girlfriend it's the same thing but different genders and stuff"She answered.

"What happend?"her eyes avert away.

"He left me...."
I looked at her and hold her hand.

She looked at me with wide eyes as she starts to turn red,I realized what I did and let go of her hand.

"AHHHH I'M SOO SORRY!!PLEASE DON'T HURT ME WITH YOUR MAGIC!!I'LL BE LEAVING NOW,GET BETTER SOON!"I rushed out of the door and closed it.'WHAT DID I JUST DO?!'I internally screamed at myself,I felt a sudden heat forming in my cheeks.
'What is happening to me..'I put my hands on my cheek and left the living room.

(y/n'sPOV)

I giggled'He's so cute when he's flustered'I went back and continued reading my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah that is long,dang..
Chapter 7 done!
hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜