Chapter 25

(y/n'sPOV)

I was minding my own buisness walking around the apartment and saw Ava trying to carry a big black box through the door.I then saw Leif behind her,they started talking about things,he then lift the black box and walked towards the living room placing it on the coffee table.

Everyone then gathered in the living room looking at the big black box,I went to takw a closer look and realized it's an old T.V,'Where did Ava get this from??'I wondered and looked at her,she looks exhausted,sweat all over her body.

"Ava where did you get this T.V?It look pretty ancient"I said.

"Ancient?What is it?"Rhys asked.

"Okay to answer your question (y/n) I got it from Mrs.Oats.And for Rhys this is a peice of ancient Earth technology,something from th dark ages in our history"Ava said.

"A dark age?"Asch asked.

I then looked at Leif who seemed to be very interested when he heard the work 'dark age'.
"Now I'm interested"He said.

'Did I just foreshadow?I am confused af'I thought.

"So this is is a T.V or television.Before phones and computers a T.V is the primary way to gather information,everyone has it.It brings people together to spend timw with one another"Ava explained.I scooted over to Ava.

"Wow your getting good at explaining things"I whispered as she just nudge my shoulder.

"Fascinating,why do you have this ancient artifact princess Ava?"Rhys asked.

"Oh it was a gift from Mrs. Oats,I didn't really want to have it but Mrs.Oats was insistent,it's pretty bulky but I didn't want to turn her down,so this T.V is for you guys"I smiled at her for what she said'She's warming up to other people..that's nice'I smiled.

"But why can't we just use the compu-ter?"Asch asked.

"Well Asch I allowed Rhys to use the computer once,but he then stuble apon a VIRUS,then Leif broke my computer"Ava glared at Rhys and Leif.I snickered at them.

"I won't go near that thing ever again"Leif said.

"So what's to say we won't do the same thing to this tecnology?"Rhys questioned.

"Well the T.V doesn't have adds popping up,and all you do is switch the channels"I said.

"But what do we do with it?"Pierce asked as he sat on the couch.

"Uhh watch it?"I answered unsurely.

"Enough,let's talk about the kiss"Asch said.

Ava and I looked at eachother blushing.

"Uhhh ummm..I don't know what your talking about,what is a kiss?"Ava said pretending to act dumb.

"The kiss you both gave us after the movies"Rhys said.

Ava then looked at me in shock "You kiss them as well?in the cheek?"my face grew hotter and hotter by the minute.

"No she caress us in the lips"Leif blurted out.

"Don't say it!!Oh my Irene please save me...I-I wasn't thinking,I don't know what came over me that day.I didn't mean too do it as well I never thought it whould bother me so much,I'm so sorry sorry sorry"I covered my face with my hands.

"But it was nice princess (y/n)"Noi said.

"Oohh~Noi I didn't know you have that side of you"Ava cooed.

"B-besides...that was the first time someone caressed me...on the lips"Noi mumbled scratching the back of his head.

"I was indeed shocked as well when you did that princess"Rhys said.