Chapter 42

Sorry guys but I'm not including the haunted house part of My inner demons,I kinda well find it boring tbh now on with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

Well today was interesting..I was with Ava,Leif and Pierce while sadly Rhys was with Asch,Noi,Garroth and Travis.Poor Rhys..Somehow they made Rhys pissed and well he chased them around.Atleast Garroth and Travis didn't see Rhys use magic or else things get pretty chaotic.We saw Lorelai being dumped by that asshole Steve.Lorelai did see Rhys using his magic but was then knocked out by Leif.

We are now at the exit of the festival saying our goodbyes.

"It was really nice to meet you all!Even though I don't like some of you!"Noi said smiling,that made everyone sweatdrop.
'He's so honest...my Irene..'I thought.

"Indeed it was a pleasure to meet and spend time with all of you"Rhys bows formally.

"I as well enjoy your company,you all are very interesting people"Zane said unsure of himself.

I then look over to Ava and Aphmau who were whispering to eachother.
"Sudgest me more anime anytime,I already gave you my number right?"Ava whispered.

"Yeah yeah sure and you gotta tell me where you buy posters and merch alright?"Aphmau whispered to Ava,as she nodded.
'Are they really talking about this?'I shugged then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Kawaii-chan holding a small peace of paper with digits writen on it.

"Kawaii-chan will give her number to you,she thinks your an interesting person and maybe want to go to a sweet shop with her next time?"She says in third person.

I smiled as I nod taking the paper in her hands."Ofcourse,I'd love too!"I said as she engulf me into a hug.I hugged her back we both let go and smiled at eachother.Then Garroth walked up to me,he bend down at my height and whispered to my ear.

"Laurence really likes you.Huhuhuhehehe don't tell him I told you"He made a shush sigh I giggled and nodded.

"Hey (y/n)!Let's go back home already!I'm getting tired!!"Asch whines like a child that made me roll my eyes.I waved at Laurence and his friends goodbye but someone then grabbed my arm I looked who grabbed it and to my surprise it was Laurence.He had a bright crimson red blush on his cheeks and looked at me with his beautiful baby blue eyes.

"Yes Laurence?Is there something you need?"I asked tilting my head to the side,he didn't say anything except he took a deep breath and pulled me towards him as I felt his warm lips planted on my cheek.He loosens his grip on my arm and looks at me with a sweet smile.That made my heart skip a beat.'Damn...he's gorgeous wait what?'I snapped out of my thoughts.And blinked while looking at him.

"W-well uhh...Have a nice evening angel!Text me when you get back home safely!"He let go of my arm blushing,I smiled at his cuteness.

"Alright little Laurence text you later..bye"I waved at him and walked away.

(laurence'sPOV)

'That girl..Is an Angel from above..I'm so lucky I met her'I thought sighing and smiling to myself.Someone then drapped their arm around my shoulder.

"Damn man~You fallen for her hard!I kinda feel sorry for you"Travis said with a smirk,I rose a brow not understanding what he said.

"What do you mean Travis?"I asked,Travis sighs and then explains.

"Dude,those friends of her's like her alot like romantically.My twin cassanova brother Leif told me about it.You got alot of competition my man.."I groan in frustration that I might not ever have a chance with her.