Chapter 9

(y/n'sPOV)

Uncle Devon quickly comes running towards Ava and hugs her,while uncle Andrew grabs the camera and throws it,making me flinch in the process.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!"Uncle Andrew said.

"You demons!She's mt sweet innocent girl!Do you even have a sense of moral responsibility?!"Uncle Devon yelled at the boys.

"We're not demons,we're daemos!"Leif said.

"OH MY IRENE!DON'T GO AROUND SAYING YOUR DAEMOS!I yelled at Leif.

"I'm calling the police"Uncle Andrew brought his phone out of his pocket.

"Uncle Andrew!Please don't do that!We can explain everthing!"I said visibly panicking.

"(y/n) is that you?"Says uncle Devon.

"Let my prisoners go!Or I will–"

"D-did he just create fire?"Says uncle Andrew.

"ASCH STOP DON'T USE YOUR MAGIC ON THEM!"I said as I quickly hit his hand burning my hand in the process.

"Leif knock us out!"Ava said.

Leif quickly phased infront of Ava and her parents and knocked them all out.

"Ava"I screamed as I quickly bent down next to her,checking if she's okay.

"Why did you knock out Ava,Leif?!"

"She said knock us out,and that's what I did"

"She means them!"

"Well sorry!I can wake her up with my magic"He bent down to Ava, as he forms a bright green light from his palm and slowly placing it on her forehead.

Ava's eyes opened and imidiately sat up,and glared at Leif."You knocked me out too?!"She said.

"You said knock us out!"Said Leif.

She turned to look at her parents and quickly shoot up from the ground.

"Oh!My parents!Hurry we have to move them outside quick!"Ava said.

"Parents?"Says Rhys confused.

Pierce and Noi nod and picked up Ava's dad,placing them outside the apartment where Ava told them too.

I went with Ava to the apartment door beside her.Then she starts mumbling,she turned to the boys.

"You guys need to get out of here now!If my parents see you guys after that they won't beleive what I'm about to the–I-I mean they'll kill you their just way to powerful!You angred them!"She said to them.They looked terrified and started running away.

"Take the camera!And hide it!"I yelled

Then Ava opened the door seeing her dads standing up looking confused.

"D-dads are you guys okay?"Ava asked them.

"Uncle Andrew Uncle Davon are you two alright?"I asked them standing next to Ava.

"Are you alright?"Uncle Devon puts his hands on Avas shoulder with a worried face.

"I should be asking you guys if your alright,I accidentally hit you guys with the doors because I wasn't expecting you guys,I'm just so strong because I've been eating my vegetables and being a responsible adult"Ava awkardly said.

"Your lying about something.."Uncle Devon said.

"She is,she didn't eat vegetables and she's hardly responsible"I said as I snickered.

"Oh (y/n)!Your here!When did you came back?My you grown so much!You look beautiful as always!"Says uncle Devon as he hugged me.

"Good to see you again (y/n)"Says uncle Andrew.

"It's Good to see you both as well,I do miss you both"I hugged back and smiled.

Uncle Devon stopped hugging me and his eyes went wide."Wait those boys!"he said.

"Ah that's right!"Uncle Andrew said.

Him and Uncle Devon walked passed us and went inside the apartment.As we both followed from behind.We quickly stood infront of them and stopped them from going further inside the apartment.

"W-what are you guys talking about I don't know any–" "A-Ava I broke the camera"We turned around in shock that Noi came out behind the couch.

"We were gonna bring it in!But Noi broke it again!"Then Leif popped out behind the couch as well.

"Who are you?"Uncle Andrew asked.

Noi gulped and quickly went to Ava's side as Leif went to mine.

"D-Dad,Pop this is my uhh–" "I'm her
boyfriend!"Noi cuts in Ava

Ava's parents looked at her in shock then look toward me and Leif.

"And who is this guy"Uncle Andrew said gesturing to Leif.

"I'm uhh..(y/n)'s boyfriend"He said as he scratch the back of his neck.

My face started to heat up.'DID HE JUST SAID BOYFRIEND?!'

"Uhh yeah he is my boyfriend"I rubbed my neck with my burned hand.

"Oh (y/n) sweetie what happend to your hand?"Uncle Devon said pointing at my burned hand.

Ava,Noi and Leif looked at my hand with shocked faces.

"O-oh uhmm..I burned it while I was cooking!I forgot to put a band aid on it hehe"I said awkwardly.

"Girls...Why didn't you tell us sooner"Says uncle Andrew with a smile on his face.

We all sighed in releif that they actually thought they were our boyfriends.

"Hey why don't we go to your favorite pizza place pumpkin?Our treat"Uncle Andrew said.

Ava's eyes starts to sparkle with a smile on her face."R-Really?!"She asked.

"Ofcourse!Including you and (y/n)'s boyfriends as well!"Uncle Devon said.

Ava and I looked at eachother and nodded in agreement.

"Uhh we need to freshen up first!Brb!"The four of us walked in the living room as Ava's parents waited outside the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello finished chapter 9!Yay!
hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜