Chapter 5

(y/n'sPOV)

I woke up hearing people yelling,I groaned and cover my head with a pillow,but the yelling didn't stop,I grabbed my pillow,stomped all the way to my bedroom door and opened it to see the 2 of the daemos yelling at eachother.

"I WON'T LET YOU KILL THE PRISONERS BECAUSE I WILL!!"Asch yelled with a fire ball in his hands.

"NO I'M GONNA KILL THEM"Leif barked back at Asch,holding his sickle's.

"Your majesty stop-""SHUT THE HELL UP!"I interuped them.They all looked at me,prince Asch gave me a glare and walked up to me.

"What did you just say to me.."he growled.

"I said 'shut the hell up'do you even know what that means,your majesty?Or are you just too STUPID to know?"I glared at him.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH PRISONER!!"He yelled at me.I stepped forward."Then make me shut up.."I stared daggers at him.

"Why you littl-"PRINCE ASCH RESTRAIN YOURSELF, we are not gonna kill them!"Rhys interuped us.I sighed and looked at Asch.

"Asch,this far too early to have an arguement,some people need sleep ya know..."I yawned

"But it's almost noon"Noi added.

"Y-you said my name"He looked surprised"Heh...never heard a human say my name before.."he said.

"Huh?What does that supose to mean?"confused from what he said I just brushed it off.Then I heard the door open to see Ava wearing her pajamas.

"Ah Ava!I'm sorry if we had woken you up."I said.

"Nah...it's fine..really I got used to it.."She yawned.

"Well since we're all here why don't I make you guys brunch?"I smiled

Then Ava looked at me with stars in her eyes,"YES PLEASE!!"I giggled at her,and walked toward the kitchen to make brunch.

"What do you guys want?"I asked them.

"Well,we don't usually eat"Rhys said,as the boys nodded in agreement.

"Well then..I'll make pancakes!"I looked through the cupboards to see if there is any pancake mix and luckly I found some,I went to the fridge to grab some milk, butter and eggs.I grabbed a bowl from the drawer and put the eggs and milk in the bowl,then put in the pancake mix in the as well.

"Excuse me (y/n) may I help you make the food?"I looked to see Rhys.

"O-oh yeah sure!Will you please mix this for me while I turn on the stove?"He nodded,and I gave him a smile.

(RhysPOV)

I went to the bowl that (y/n) instructed me to mix,this odd looking mixture and doesn't have anything to be mix with.

"(y/n),what should I used to mix this?"She looked back at me,and gave me a stick?"Why did you give me a stick?"I asked her,she just giggled.

"It's called a spoon,it's used to mix things!"She said with a smile on her face.

Then I had a strange feeling in my heart when I saw her smile at me,'Why do I feel this way?Did miss (y/n) or sorceress Ava cast a spell on me?'I brushed it off and start to mix the mixture she created.Until it looks different when it used to look like.

"Rhys are you done mixing?"(y/n) asked me.

"Yes.."I stop mixing and went to her and gave her the bowl.

"Thank you"she grabbed the bowl out of my hands and start to put the mixture in a flat shaped weapon?

"Why are you putting the mixture on thar weapon?"I asked.

"It's called a frying pan,you use it to fry food and other stuff"She answered as I nod.

"Can you get me a plate to put the pancakes?"she requested.I went to the cupboard ,grabbed a plate and placed it on the kitchen table.Then she put the pancake on the plate,it has a delicious smell,that made me drool.

She added more and more on top of eachother,suddenly she stop.She went to the fridge and grabbed a potion bottle i presumed and poured it on the pancakes.

"Done!Thank you Rhys for helping me!"She smiled as she put her hands together.

"Your welcome."I smiled back at her.Then she called the rest to the kitchen and gave them miniature pitchforks,she also gave me one that made me confused.

"Go on eat up!"She said to us.

Ava took a peice and bite it,her eyes started to sparkle"Oh m Irene!(y/n) this taste sooo good!!"She said,then the others took a bite.

"WOW this taste soo good!!"Noi said cheerfully.

"This is delicious"Leif said as he took another peice.

"It's tasty.."Said Pierce.

"Heh..atleast it's edible"Prince Asch said as he continued eating the pancake.

"Well I never whould have done it without Rhys help!"She said to them.

I then took a peice of the pancake and ate it.
It felt like a cloud inside my mouth.

"This is really good"I told her.

"Better than ice cream Rhys~?"Ava asked with a smirk on her face.

"NOTHING IS BETTER THAN ICE CREAM!!!"I yelled.Then Ava and (y/n) started laughing.

"Whatever you say Rhys~"Ava giggled.While the others continue eating with out saying anything,all of just sat there and ate the delicious pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
CHAPTER 5 IS DONE!
hope you all enjoy!

stay safe!

❤💙💚💛💜