Chapter 3

~•Two Days later•~

(y/n'sPOV)

I finally arrive at America!I grabbed my luggage and went to the terminal to get a cab,I found a cab and went inside as I shut the car door"Excuse me sir can you take me to this address here please"I showed the man the address and he nodded.

"Sure thing miss"he smiled at me as he start the cab and went off.

I look out the window to see the city'alot has changed for the past 3 years'I thought as I  put on my earphone as it starts to play music and rested my chin on my hand,and just keep looking through the window.

~•Few Minutes Later•~

The cab stopped infront of a tall white building,I took my earphones off and went out of the cab,grabbed my luggage case and gave the cab driver money"Thank you sir for the drive"I smiled and waved at him.

He smiled back and winked"Don't mentioned it"then he drived off.

I looked at the building for a few seconds and smiled'Ava I miss you'I took a deep breath and smiled,as I went inside the building.Then met a Tall blonde,with lime green eyes,wearing a grey shirt,I went up to him"Umm..excuse me.."I say in a low tone.

"O-oh uhh yes?How may I help you?"He stuttered.

"Can you tell me which floor is Ava's?I'm her friend."I told him giving him a weak smile.

he gave me an awkward smile"You know Ava?Ah well..she's on the sixth floor,I can help you with your luggage,if you don't mind.."he said.

I smiled"Thank you uhhh...ummm..si–".

"Jake my names Jake,I'm the land lord of this building"he said.

"Nice to meet you Jake I'm (y/n)."I extended my hand out for a handshake,he shakes my hand and went in the elevator holding my luggage,I followed him,as he pressed the button on the elevator.

He starts asking me about Ava's interests,'Hm..I feel like he has a crush on her,oh well'then the elevator stopped,the doors opened,we both went out of the elevator,then Jake went up to the that one of the doors had a burnt door nob.He stopped infront then looked at me.

"This is her place,it's nice meeting you
(y/n)!"as his cheeks turned pink he smiled and walked away.

"Thank you!"I said to him,then I looked at the door and knocked on it,I waited for a few seconds but no answer,so I knocked again then the door opened and revealed a very tall man,a black tight fitted turtle neck that still shows his toned body,tattoo on his right upper arm, a blue long sleeve that has a shoulder plate,ocean blue eyes, brown hair tied into a pony tail,tanned skin and blue horns?

"Hello?"the handsome man said.I just stared then I felt something drip from my nose I touched it and saw blood.Everything was spinning,then everything became pitch black.

(Pierce'sPOV)

The  female human infront of me fainted,I looked around to see if there are other humans in the scene,I went up to her and pick her up bridal style,I saw she has a box with her so I brought it inside as well.I closed the door behind me and went to the couch to lay her down.

Rhys phased out of the wall to see the female human on the couch."Pierce who is this?Why is her nose bleeding?"he asked me.

"I'm not sure,but when she saw me she started to bleed"Rhys nodded and went to knock on Ava's door.

I put the box beside the couch,then I just stared at her sleeping self,seeing her there laying on the couch with her (h/l)covering her face,silky smooth (s/c),and her plump lips,and her wearing peculiar clothing.She looks so calm and peaceful laying there,I went to grab some cloth to wipe her nose from the blood stain.

"Pierce who is this other human on the couch?Did the prisoner send more humans after us?!"I heard prince Asch behind me,I looked at him and shook my head.Then Rhys came out with princess Ava.

She looked at the female human on the couch,her eyes went wide.

"Oh my Irene that's (y/n)!What happend to her?!"she looked panicked to see the female human unconscious.

"She just fainted...don't worry all she needs is rest"Rhys said to calm her down.

then Leif and Noi came out from the wall.

"Who is this dead human?"Leif said

"WHY DO WE HAVE A DEAD HUMAN?!"Noi yelled,then princess Ava 'shushed'him.

"Noi,don't yell she's just sleeping...you gotta be quiet.."Noi stayed scilent and nodded.

Ava huffed "Let's just leave her there,she had a long flight to come here,so she needs her rest.."she went back to her room and everyone just did there own thing.

I sat on the floor beside the couch to stay with the female human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEEEEEEEEET CHAPTER 3 DONE!
Hope you all enjoy it!

stay safe!

❤💙💚💛💜